300 - Movie Clip Thread

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Everyone loves the movie... so here's a thread for clips from the movie!

Clip 1: First battle, cliff push, massive arrow attack (full sequence 7mins 11sec)

You need the xvid/divx video codec to play. If you don't have it, use google and get them or use google to find the vlc player -- that player comes with them.

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U0TOMEWS

Here's a shot of the quality you can expect from my clips:

vlcsnap_4225121.jpg

I take it you've obtained a copy of the new movie via the web, 'eh?

No, I'm friends with the director. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

SHOCKED.gif

Thanks.

Clip 3 will be up soon... the full rhino and elephant attack, more fighting, the son of the Captain losing his head, and the Captain getting blood-drunk.

vlcsnap_4278755.jpg

I think it'd have been cool to have a giant computer generated meat grinder processing computer generated people while some guy does a non-stop monologue for two hours... oh yeah, and plenty of abs drawn on everything.

Oh, you can get the whole thing off Torrents. It's neat to fast forward through it and do slo-mo back and forth on the computer generated amputation and beheading parts. If you look real close, you can see abs on the blood splatter.

biggrin.gif

Am I the only one who left that movie wanting a spear and a sheild. I havent wanted a weopon that badly since I first saw starwars.

Here's the final clip I'll make available... the last 15 minutes of the movie which has the final battle. These 4 clips pretty much showed all of the action in the movie without spoiling it all (but this clip does have huge spoilers because, well, it's the end of the movie! -- so don't watch if you are planning on seeing 300 in the theater).

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y0LTX4OI

An encore is coming soon... the scene where the Persian messenger arrives in Sparta and has a long fall down a black hole. Some people call this clip "This is Sparta!".

vlcsnap_5357410.jpg

No problem at all. I have a true dvd version now... so I might have to re-up all these clips haha!

Back