3 Funerals in 6 Weeks

Man, Im so sorry...
sad.gif

sad.gif
LOST MY BEST BUDY LAST YEAR. THE ONLY BIKE RUN IN THE YEAR I DIDENT GO ON WITH HIM!! COS IT WAS MOTHER,S DAY... KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.....
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

went on Melin's memorial ride today....."most" of the peeps were respectful. I didn't know him...so I can't say what he was like, but all the stunts and shid going on wasn't necessary.

went on Melin's memorial ride today....."most" of the peeps were respectful.  I didn't know him...so I can't say what he was like, but all the stunts and shid going on wasn't necessary.
maybe it was. maybe thats how he rode...lived his life.

Life on the edge...nobody makes you do it. Its a choice.Riding fast bikes,its a choice. Riding slow bikes is a choice. I got clobbered at a red light. Wasn't even moving.It was my choice to be out there. Some stunt,some ride too fast. Some ride way beyond their skill level. Out there,on a bike,its a choice. You are BIGTIME vulnerable. I stopped goin' to funerals,especially for squids. its all a big joke. Grieving girlfriend in the too tight pants with the thong hangin' out...the consoling girlfriends with the freshly dyed hairdo's,painted nails,and spike heels...give me a fuggin' break.Its not a fashion show....its supposed to be a funeral.

sometimes they died , 'cause they were stoopid.

Stupidity should never be rewarded.

Thats why this vicious circle never gets broken.

"He was doin' a wheelie on I-5 @ 95mph when somebody cut him off"... yup ahuh....so what...

so fuggin' what. He did what he did.... he got FUBAR for it.

not to impune yer friends/aquantances/store patrons Marc.

I'm most likely the only one to step forward an' say.....

I'm bored. Bored of all the idiots out there. I ride.Ride fast.Do wheelies. Do burnouts. Do Indian Larry's....
there is however,a time,and a place.

I can see the lesson in it....shame others don't.

R.I.P. rest in pieces....

I must admit that I agree with you to a point. We all take risks on two wheels. I learned and went to the track. Safer to a degree but no guarantees!!

I will miss my friends!

Marc

Sorry to here about these very sad incidents-------loss of life dayum--- yes we are vulnerable out there on the road--- it's a choice we made-- and i ride scared alot of the time----Just try to remember --we are invisable to all on the road and ride accordingly----to the best of our ability.
May your friends RIP -- Bummer
sad.gif

Back