3 colours available for the Busa in Canada

banditoo

Registered
Here is something that may interest a few of you here.  I've been on this board long enough to see that quite a few of the American folks buy their Busa's from Canada.  Here could be another reason for those of you interested in new rides next year.  For some reason, we have 3 colour combinations available, for 2004 there is also the blue/black colour scheme, (which is the best by the way  :tounge: ) available for 2004.

http://www.suzuki.ca/db/loadframe.cfm?webcode=gs13

<!--EDIT|banditoo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068768223 -->

the colours are inverted from the '02

GSX13RA.jpg

Looks like no more gold forks either.  But the beautiful rear fender is still there, in all its glory!:super:

That blue/black may be my new favorite color! [/QUOTE]

Well, I was thinking that the Blue/Silver was my favorite, but after seeing the Blue/Black I think I have a new favorite ;)

Are you sure they won't be offering that color in the U.S.? I sure hope they offer it here :cool: What an awesome color. It's got the outline of the Falcon Head too.

Woops, that was the '02 pic I was looking at. No Falcon head for '04, but it is still an awesome looking color!

That blue/black may be my new favorite color!

Well, I was thinking that the Blue/Silver was my favorite, but after seeing the Blue/Black I think I have a new favorite ;)

Are you sure they won't be offering that color in the U.S.? I sure hope they offer it here  :cool: What an awesome color. It's got the outline of the Falcon Head too.[/QUOTE]
Your talking about the 02 bro. The 04 doesn't have the falcon outline.

Oh damn! That's schweet!!! :D
not enough silver paint! :D
don't worry Haywood - there is a fugly silver one available too for 2004 for us :p
whew... all that black, and blue, and purple... silver, baby, that's where it's at! :D  goes with anything, and is clearly the fastest of colours, given it's low drag coefficient (scientifically speaking, of course).

Whoever chooses the colors for the states is an @sshole!

<!--EDIT|plecostomus
Reason for Edit: "Couldn't read expletive"|1068782152 -->

Was talking to manager of local dearlership around here yesterday and he was saying that the canadian spec bikes were more restricted than what we can get around here. Who knows the truth to this?

Was talking to manager of local dearlership around here yesterday and he was saying that the canadian spec bikes were more restricted than what we can get around here.  Who knows the truth to this?
more restricted how ? colour wise or speed wise. I know my '02 is restricted to 299 km/h which is the 186 mph you guys have. Other then that I don't think we have any other restrictions on our bikes.

Back