The 2004 Busa - anyone know the scoop ?

banditoo

Registered
So I've been thinking of trading in my '02 for a new Busa but was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the '04 model will have a slight design change ? Also anyone know what colour schemes will be available ?

I don't particularly care for the '03 paint schemes, (except the all black), and since it's August will likely wait for the '04 model now.

All black is 02...I haven't heard nor come across any info on 04 changes...I have an 02 and I'm very happy with it...The only thing I would be concerned with on the 04 is the possibility of a continued reduction in speed...

All black is 02...I haven't heard nor come across any info on 04 changes...I have an 02 and I'm very happy with it...The only thing I would be concerned with on the 04 is the possibility of a continued reduction in speed...
Possibly a reduction in speed, but that's what a TRE is for !! Also for some reason, (and I just found out), the '03 model was available in all black here in Canada. Not sure why, maybe because we can't get the 40th Anni edition.

Back