3-board BBQ for Oregon brothers and sisters

epicrisis

Registered
This is geared to those in the Springfield/Eugene/Creswell/Junction City/Coburg/Veneta areas, but EVERYONE is invited.

Anyone interested in getting together for a BBQ in the next 2-3 weeks? If so, please send (PM or thread) your availability (two best days of the week) and times (9am-12pm, 12-3pm, 3-6pm) and I'll collect the data and put together a shin-dig.

Hope to meet you all soon! If you don't live in the areas mentioned, come on by anyway! This is being posted on 3 different Oregon boards, so the turnout should be decent.

Rene'

Oh, me me !! I can make it! Sat or Sunday anytime, but perfer (regional slang there) 12-3pm.

Sorry, just trying to keep the thread up top where people can see it.

And giving an example of the info I'm looking for.

tounge.gif

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

So far I have 9 people from my local riding group. I'd really like to see some 'Busa's there too!!

I will certainly try to make it and will try to drag Havoc, GoldenChild, Cache, GCAL, Jake (forgot bd name)and Jonnyhotnuts, with me.....but these are all Busa riders. Are you planning a Busa event or general bike event?

I will get back to everyone on the FTR Bikini Bike Wash on 9/04 and the FTR Sportbike Poker Run on 9/11.....so those are bad dates.

It's a general bike event, but my 1st priority and loyalty remain with the 'Busa owners. People from the 503xtreme and sportbike.ws groups are also invited and have rsvp'd. I'd be happy to see you there!

Looks like Sunday is the best day for the others too, so that works out. I will see GCAL this weekend, so I'll hollar at him then.

Anyone else? There are a lot of uppity R1 riders coming.. they need to be shown a thing or tow. Everyone is invited....

It will be in Eugene or Albany, depending on how many commitments we get from Portland based folks. Not sure where yet, but it will be on a Sunday, most liekly the 5th or 12th. Still trying to determine if there is enough interest. It's borderline so far. Only 12 solid commitments, and about 15 more "iffys"

OK all, the day will be Sept 12th, Sunday. The time will be 11am -? with the food aspect taking place shortly afterward (11:45ish) The location is the only ? now. I am going to see how many people RSVP and determin if it will be in Albany or Eugene. It all depends on how many we get from Portland. Pleas email me (or pm) so I can get a head count.

See you soon!

How did i miss this post? hmmmm oh well yeah I wanna see the pics! Your only about 9 hrs from here ... maybe next year ...
cool.gif

It turned out to be a good turnout, but wet. Something like 50 bikes, 60 people or so. There is talk of making it a yearly thing. Watch the posts next year!

Back