3 balled "professional" pilot

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
Hey RGD.. it only took me an extra 4 days to get here.. hahah!

yeah Ego I see you've inherited a third ball...hmmm guess that means your accepted in the three ball club...ahh I'm cool with that...

haha,, Thanks.. I was really happy with a two set.. but I suppose the more the merrier... never know when you might need a spare I suppose.

hey Ego...hmmm soon we'll be getting the forth ball...ahh that means we'll be able to do double duty...yeah...

hahaha, did you guys notice Ninja Eater is sportin' a 6-pack??

ices_rofl.gif

I always thought you were an odd ball and now you've admitted it.... way to go bro.

biggrin.gif

And please don't ask for an audit of my post numbers. I may have just typed in some uh bullsh... let's just say it wasn't all from conversation ok.

anyway good job

hahaha,  did you guys notice Ninja Eater is sportin' a 6-pack??

ices_rofl.gif
Didn't notice...Damn...
What kinda guys goes around checking out how many balls another dude has anyway?

.. he's got a 6 pack.. haha!

I won't scrutinize yours if you don't look at mine either RGD.. lol
ah just want to clarify that it was Cache that was checking on the balls not the "STUNNAH"!!!!

I actually only have one... lost the other to my gas tank at about 75mph when I was hit by a drunk driver in 93.

I'ts ok though cause all the parts still work fine and I have alot more room when sitting in a crowd.
smile.gif

I know... Way too much information huh... oh well.

a post to announce my new temporary signature graphic.. until the Raiders win the super bowl.. or get knocked out of the playoffs..

whoooo!

I actually only have one... lost the other to my gas tank at about 75mph when I was hit by a drunk driver in 93.

I'ts ok though cause all the parts still work fine and I have alot more room when sitting in a crowd.  
smile.gif

I know... Way too much information huh... oh well.
Hmm... a little TMI.. but I suppose it's just another reason not to drink and drive.

Can't imagine it makes alot of difference as far as the proformance and etc. haha... Have you tried to use it for a pickup?

"Hey baby... wanna see something unique?

hahaha,  did you guys notice Ninja Eater is sportin' a 6-pack??

ices_rofl.gif
Didn't notice...Damn...
What kinda guys goes around checking out how many balls another dude has anyway?

.. he's got a 6 pack.. haha!

I won't scrutinize yours if you don't look at mine either RGD.. lol
ah just want to clarify that it was Cache that was checking on the balls not the "STUNNAH"!!!!
since were all showin our ballz, i got more than you boi.
hmmm.gif

And the balls roll on...
Man you got cajones' to be sayin that... Personally I think it's nutrageous that this testicle.. err... TERRIBLE conversation keeps rolling on.
ices_rofl.gif

Is it just me, or does the new emoticon popup list make it sorta not worth the effort to put the smileys and stuff.. haha.

the grass is always greener ya know.

Back