? about the # of kanji's and the professional pilot

cerebusa

Registered
I know this has probably been answered a 100+ times but I am curious about the # of kanji's and the Rookie or professional pilot stuff under the sig.?? Whats the deal with that? I have an enquiring mind.

i'd guess it has something to do with your post count. but i have no idea whats required to move up each level.

Post count. I think you get the second Kanji at 300 posts, third at 500, then one every 500 posts until you max out at 7 of them. Your pilot status changes with the number of Kanjis too.

Last edited:
Post count...changes at 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and lastly 2500. :welcome:

Geez I had no idea there was any of this stuff. Kinda like a game show but much more fun. Shooting for 100...someday.

and you can change your "Seasoned Pilot" if you want also.....but you have to figure it out:laugh:

Projekt, you must belong to the closeted society. In our society, Ask 1 2 B 1; no invitations allowed

So if he asks, he shall receive

Thank you so much oh wise sages, can I ppppllleeeaase know the secret hand shake, I'm no longer on Double secret probation...Can I can I can I huh?? I'll bring the beer and hookers if you let me play...:bowdown:

Thank you so much oh wise sages, can I ppppllleeeaase know the secret hand shake, I'm no longer on Double secret probation...Can I can I can I huh?? I'll bring the beer and hookers if you let me play...:bowdown:

Send pics of the hookers :whistle:

uh well I can get some now off the county site, or wait till thursday after the arrainments....they look better after, I'll wait till then to post...:cheerleader:

G-14 classified was downgraded in this time of "Change" to just Gee. So party on dude. It is a most excelent adventure...and yeah I've been a member for some time, I just have not posted that much...but thanks for letting me play anyway. :beerchug:

Back