$27 for 15 min. rear wheel?

ur tire looks like mine at 5200 miles

5200miles012.jpg

That is farther than i had planned on going. should have changed it at about 4700
cause the grip gets very shitty after that worn. Nothing like feeling ur rearend slidn around goin thru a sweeper at about 125 mph. little pucker factor ... lol

That is farther than i had planned on going. should have changed it at about 4700
cause the grip gets very shitty after that worn. Nothing like feeling ur rearend slidn around goin thru a sweeper at about 125 mph. little pucker factor ... lol
Yeah it does. I got about 7500 on it, just like my OEM. But then again, the OEM didn't show core like yours and mine. This one I just changed out was a Diablo. I guess that higher crown didn't help that much.

By the way, I just got mine put back together after finding a local shop 5 minutes from my house that did the mounting and balancing for $21. Not bad compared to some other shops that were asking in the $28 range for me bringing it in off-bike. I know some CycleGear locations that do mount charge $27 off-bike if didn't buy from them, $12 if you did.

And MJN: I didn't want to let it go that far, just noticed on Wednesday when I tore it down Friday with just one light ride in between.

By the way, BusaHaya: Thanks for spotting me that rear Power Pilot. Get you back when I get those in.

I'm going to keep a stock of at least one new rear in the garage now.

Back