240 kit with less than 4" stretch?

Are the single sided arms more centered than the normal swingarms?

Its not realy the arm that makes it OFFcenter. ITs how much you want to grind the frame out for the chain of a 240, and using the correct spacers with the wheel to put it center.
Ive never done a 240..but guys what is it...1/4 depth gind for center or is it more?

Hello,
I can do a complete 240 kit in chrome with a 2 over extension. Performance machine or RC Component wheels with a radial mount chrome rear caliper upgrade, Pirelli front and rear tire, Galfer Brake line, EK or DID chrome or Gold X-ring chain For $4795 shipped in the lower 48. This is a top of the line kit, There are 240 kits out there for less but you will not find anything with the same quality components for less.
Jon

Its not realy the arm that makes it OFFcenter. ITs how much you want to grind the frame out for the chain of a 240, and using the correct spacers with the wheel to put it center.
Ive never done a 240..but guys what is it...1/4 depth gind for center or is it more?

I gotcha. It will be a few months before I buy one, I've got a 72 Chevy pickup I have to finish first. I just wanted to put some feelers out there to find out what type of dent it is going to put in my wallet.

With 240 Trac D Kit. Just enough.

Yeh, I was talking to you and wanted to see what it looks like unfinished---could you raise it up and take a pic I want to see what the light assembly looks like and are you using any supports for the sides of the fairing? thanks

I don't really want an offset, I guess I have slight OCD about things being symmetrical lol. Anyway, I know there's an inherent power reduction with the jackshaft but the Busa has plenty of power to spare.

okay lmk when ready to buy and we can see what you would like and get you a price..

We make a standard 240 Kit with a 1-5" over slot. Give us a call and mention Hayabusa.org and we will get you a good deal. Also we are running some REAL CHEAP Clearance specials on 240 and 300 kits. Check them out at

Custom Motorcycle Parts

wouldn't a 1-5 over arm have a bit sticking out on the back of the swingarm, if it's set at +2?

Yes if you run our 4" slotted arm and put the axle in the front of the slot it will leave a few extra inches hanging out the back. We have just designed and made some new ends with only a 2" axle slot. These ends are very attractive and different then anything else we have seen in the past. This would be a great option if you want a short bike with a 240. Also we now have a 240 arm for the busa available at stock length so if you use our 2" slotted ends you can have a 0-2" over.
I will post pics of the new ends and the short arm over the next couple days. With sales being slow right now it gives us the chance to develop some very nice new products. If anyone has special request for new or custom one off products pm me and we'll see if we can help out.

Back