240 kit with less than 4" stretch?

au03z71

Registered
Just wondering if anyone makes a 240 kit with less than 4" of stretch. I personally think that a 2" or 3" extended swingarm with the 240 would look awesome as I am not a big fan of extremely stretched out bikes. If anyone knows, fill me in.

I checked, $7K gets you choice of Performance Machine wheels, tires, chain, sprockets, the whole shootin match. That's a bad swing arm:
8BusaSSSChro.jpg

:bowdown:

Not sure if your speaking to me. If you are I dont have an undertail. Its hollowed out so there is no chance of rubbing. I had an undertail once. Took a really hot thick chick for a ride and bottomed it out. Been hollowed out ever since. No brainer.

What kind of price for a 2" stretch 240 swingarm with everything except wheels/tires? I'm looking at the Carozerria wheels.

I can do the CZ 240 wheels also..you want the jack shaft or don't mind the offset?

Goldenchild will deff give you a good price. He gave me one not long ago. The arms he gets are quality too.

If you want that single side trellis try jonreed our sportchrome guy. He's a greggs customs dealer and could get it for ya. I belive RT is a dealer here as well but I never seen the guys name.
Posted via Mobile Device

I can do the CZ 240 wheels also..you want the jack shaft or don't mind the offset?

I don't really want an offset, I guess I have slight OCD about things being symmetrical lol. Anyway, I know there's an inherent power reduction with the jackshaft but the Busa has plenty of power to spare.

Back