2024 Presidential Debate

I guess you never have noticed some people don't age out as fast as others.
Of course I've noticed that. Biden shows more signs of cognitive decline, while Trump shows more signs of lacking moral integrity. Great host of options we have.

Of course I've noticed that. Biden shows more signs of cognitive decline, while Trump shows more signs of lacking moral integrity. Great host of options we have.
If that is what you believe then you must think these 3 county prosecutors and Jack Smith are doing America a great service by charging Trump with crimes where no victim exist. Speaking of moral integrity... did you approve of the Ukrainian prosecutor being fired for investigating Hunter while the billion dollar loan to Ukraine from the USA hung in the balance under Biden's control?

If that is what you believe then you must think these 3 county prosecutors and Jack Smith are doing America a great service by charging Trump with crimes where no victim exist. Speaking of moral integrity... did you approve of the Ukrainian prosecutor being fired for investigating Hunter while the billion dollar loan to Ukraine from the USA hung in the balance under Biden's control?
If you call trying to hide that whole situation right before an election a victimless crime, so be it. If it had been out in the open how many moderate voters would have gone the other way? We'll never know. As far as Hunter Biden, sorry, you won't get an argument from me. He's almost certainly shady, but he's not the president. This next election should be considered a crime, with over a hundred million victims.

If you call trying to hide that whole situation right before an election a victimless crime, so be it. If it had been out in the open how many moderate voters would have gone the other way? We'll never know. As far as Hunter Biden, sorry, you won't get an argument from me. He's almost certainly shady, but he's not the president. This next election should be considered a crime, with over a hundred million victims.
You call what happened in 2020 an election? If Trump was in we wouldn't have a border crisis and it's likely we wouldn't have over priced energy.
Politics is a game where we all lose when the leadership is corrupt. We have the most corrupt government in history right now.

The US is going to be in serious trouble if either of these two candidates get elected....

I said it before and will continue to say it.....with over 350 million people and having these two as the only presidential candidates is a real sad situation...

Both of them need to go and someone new with even an ounce of integrity is needed.

Where've you been? Missed you man :lol:
Hi. Bee. I think that you are 100% wrong on Trump. Do not forget that when when Trump was giving money to the Democrats he was all there friends. He now is not one them and the swamp hates him. And 94% of the news is negative about him. That makes people think negative about him. If he gets in ( I do not think he will ) becausr Biden has enough voyes in the bags under the table to win.

Where've you been? Missed you man :lol:
I am simply a figment of your imagination... I am always here... it appears you are visually challenged.

The Nobel prize has already been awarded that reveals the truth about this specific reality... their is nothing here...

What we are experiencing is the most highly technical Wi Fi download ever created. When the newest discoveries go mainstream

the systems in place will collapse and religions will die around this world.

Hi. Bee. I think that you are 100% wrong on Trump. Do not forget that when when Trump was giving money to the Democrats he was all there friends. He now is not one them and the swamp hates him. And 94% of the news is negative about him. That makes people think negative about him. If he gets in ( I do not think he will ) becausr Biden has enough voyes in the bags under the table to win.
Don't even attempt to convince Bee of anything regarding Trump. The main reason the Swamp doesn't like Trump is due to the fact he will do what he can to disrupt the criminal aspects and actions they perform under the cover of the CIA, DOJ and FBI and other shadow entities alive and functioning under the pretense of appearing as a legit government. Trump won the last election and will win this one too.... the only thing remaining to be seen is if the Dims can steal the next election.

2000 Mules showed us exactly how the theft of the election succeeded in 6 key states. 10 trillion cell phone pings reveal the bread crumb trails of ballot manufacturing and ballot box stuffing in the states where it mattered. Those illegals acts are filmed with 10s of thousands of hours of video evidence at ballot boxes where a lot of it was done in the early hours in the morning. This is why those states flipped from Trump to Biden in the middle of the night after the polls were closed and the ballot counting was still in process. The anti Trumpers will say its all BS...

Don't even attempt to convince Bee of anything regarding Trump. The main reason the Swamp doesn't like Trump is due to the fact he will do what he can to disrupt the criminal aspects and actions they perform under the cover of the CIA, DOJ and FBI and other shadow entities alive and functioning under the pretense of appearing as a legit government. Trump won the last election and will win this one too.... the only thing remaining to be seen is if the Dims can steal the next election.

2000 Mules showed us exactly how the theft of the election succeeded in 6 key states. 10 trillion cell phone pings reveal the bread crumb trails of ballot manufacturing and ballot box stuffing in the states where it mattered. Those illegals acts are filmed with 10s of thousands of hours of video evidence at ballot boxes where a lot of it was done in the early hours in the morning. This is why those states flipped from Trump to Biden in the middle of the night after the polls were closed and the ballot counting was still in process. The anti Trumpers will say its all BS...
Hi. I think I understant Democrats lies are facts and facts are lies. They should run on ( lets kill your baby ).

Lol criminal actions someone else performs? How about his own? I vehemently disliked him before he was even in politics, and so did anyone with a brain. Trump is an egotistical, selfish and dishonest person. Period.

As I was not quoted or linked, this entire conversation eluded me as I don't normally monitor this section of the forum.

You are correct, do not try to convince me of anything regarding Trump or Biden for that matter......Biden is the US version of our leader Trudeau and he's a bag of hammers.

We've been over and over and over the last election and the fallacy of it being stolen in the middle of the night......this sort of this is a conspiracy theorists dream started by none other than Trump himself......countless courts have discounted the fact that the election was nothing less than valid and some of these courts were headed by Trump appointed judges....

Time to move forward or forever remain in the past.

Biden will most likely win in the next election probably because the average voter is still sick and tired of Trump and his antics more than their love for Biden.....

Give the American people someone decent to vote for and I would be they would get in over Biden (or Trump).

Lol criminal actions someone else performs? How about his own? I vehemently disliked him before he was even in politics, and so did anyone with a brain. Trump is an egotistical, selfish and dishonest person. Period.
The 1st thing that matters is policies that benefit this nation. What do you prefer, Trumps policies or Bidens?

Trump plays the game of life like it is a game. This is why he was able to meet with leaders in North Korea and in the ME. Trump knows how to negotiate a deal better than Biden ever dreamed of. Biden can't even carry on with a conversation without forgetting what he is talking about. In fact the only deals Brandon can make is where he gets a 10% political graft cut while squandering billions US dollars that benefit some smuck in a foreign country.

All you are seeing now is a "Police State" action coming out of the WH and DOJ. Jack Smith, Alvin Bragg, Latisha James and that Fanni chic with her 2nd class lawyer are all having their cases blow up in their faces. You wouldn't think that to be true if you were watching the MSM... Simply put... the MSM is just a tool for the Dems to propagandize you with... they repeat themselves constantly as they tell lies and half truths .

The 1st thing that matters is policies that benefit this nation. What do you prefer, Trumps policies or Bidens?

Trump plays the game of life like it is a game. This is why he was able to meet with leaders in North Korea and in the ME. Trump knows how to negotiate a deal better than Biden ever dreamed of. Biden can't even carry on with a conversation without forgetting what he is talking about. In fact the only deals Brandon can make is where he gets a 10% political graft cut while squandering billions US dollars that benefit some smuck in a foreign country.

All you are seeing now is a "Police State" action coming out of the WH and DOJ. Jack Smith, Alvin Bragg, Latisha James and that Fanni chic with her 2nd class lawyer are all having their cases blow up in their faces. You wouldn't think that to be true if you were watching the MSM... Simply put... the MSM is just a tool for the Dems to propagandize you with... they repeat themselves constantly as they tell lies and half truths .
I prefer neither although I can tolerate muttering better than evil. I don't watch politically slanted news. It's choreographed and phony. I've told you that so many times, it's utterly ridiculous.

Back