2020 Busa Review

I watched it yesterday and thought to myself, the Hayabusa in both generations has been reviewed to death...it's been around forever-there's not much left to review on it.

Still a good platform though.

I switched because I believed Zuk was not going to address the Ninja in the room...lol Sadly it looks like I was right about that. As much as I love my 14r I would trade it in, in a heart beat if there was a g3 1441 to answer the 14r.

I switched because I believed Zuk was not going to address the Ninja in the room...lol Sadly it looks like I was right about that. As much as I love my 14r I would trade it in, in a heart beat if there was a g3 1441 to answer the 14r.
you may have jumped ship too soon , if MCN is to be believed

you may have jumped ship too soon , if MCN is to be believed
You see the whole scaled back thing is what bothers me. They half ass'd it with the g2 busa, IMO, and got kicked in the teeth for it. Now it looks like they might do it again. Time will tell I guess.

Suzuki is out of the running for having a world class bike..even if a gen 3 comes out, it will most likely be too little too late.

I wonder why. Maybe the money? Kawasaki doesn't seem to have that issue. Maybe new management taking the company in a different direction. There is a reason for everything

I wonder why. Maybe the money? Kawasaki doesn't seem to have that issue. Maybe new management taking the company in a different direction. There is a reason for everything

Lack of GAFF maybe....Suzuki jumped in and made a good adventure bike but that's about it. When all the other companies were pumping out sport tour mounts, Suzuki sat back and watched the other companies have great sales.

Maybe quilts will come back in fashion and Suzuki can go back to making looms...

Back