2015 S1000RR Pricing Released

i have been to many of bike nights.the only people who care about this bike are sportbike riders.meaning its not a show stopper in the looks department.its too small for the average guy.and it cost too much.the busa is art on wheels and fast.comfort plus power plus looks=king of the streets

I agree, the S1000rr is perfect how it is. And for certain people. Definitely not me being 6'2" 250. I do disagree about the looks department, but you can't do anything to improve it and still embrace what it is.

The Busa on the other hand is a great bike, and it is just as great a platform for anyone to make it into what their final vision is, plus the support.

I'd like to see a video with a diverse group of bikes and riders. You want drag, we got that, touring, got that too, show, turbo hyperbike, road course, naked street fighter, single sided exotic, stretched, fat tire, lowered, raised, all there and whenever the helmet gets pulled off you never know what kind of person will be riding. Regardless of age, race, and personal history, everyone I've met that owns one has been cool and more than willing to talk about them lol.

Not that there isn't a diverse followings for other bikes, but we all know what to expect when certain bikes show up at bike night. With a 2-10 ratio of exceptions to the rule. Experiences may vary.

Bottom line, ill admire that bike (from afar). But at 5000$ less I still wouldn't be interested.

I'm just saying..... ever since they announced this bike it's all over EVERY motorcycle forum on the planet and people are already proclaiming it the greatest fastest most awesome bike ever and ain't 1 person seen nor rode it??? I'm mean Geez a 1000cc bike with a supercharger..... whats the big fricking deal?? we got guys on here that roll around on 300HP+ turbo busas all day!! I'm supposed 2 get all excited over an under powered overpriced bike and a Cow @ that..?? I think not....:whistle:

Let's wait 6months or a year after the release and see if it stands the test of time like a busa. Let's see if it can be put through ringer, modded, and tweaked by the top guys in the industry. Let's see if it can live up to the hype and more importantly the price tag before we crown it the greatest thing since sliced bread :laugh:

+1 :beerchug:

I don't think they will sell many at $26k honestly. Most of the guys that want the bike can't really afford them let alone insure them with the rumored specs (if it is actually 222bhp and $26k). I just laugh at all the Kawi fan boys talking all the smack. I mean really, most guys that mod and race there bikes already have N/A Busa's making more power than that. Even the hard core guys have Turbo bikes like you said. It's 2014, it's going to have to be INSANE to hang with all the 300, 350, 400hp+ Turbo bikes running around these days let alone the 500-600hp++ bikes... :laugh:

+1 :beerchug:

I don't think they will sell many at $26k honestly. Most of the guys that want the bike can't really afford them let alone insure them with the rumored specs (if it is actually 222bhp and $26k). I just laugh at all the Kawi fan boys talking all the smack. I mean really, most guys that mod and race there bikes already have N/A Busa's making more power than that. Even the hard core guys have Turbo bikes like you said. It's 2014, it's going to have to be INSANE to hang with all the 300, 350, 400hp+ Turbo bikes running around these days let alone the 500-600hp++ bikes... :laugh:

Oh yeah I didn't even touch on that. I think the supercharger is a cool design. But again price and preference. I think if they wanna supplement their income they should sell that supercharger kit under a different name for the Busa lol.

the only think exciting is the fact that we are likely to see blowers on most of the high HP bikes in the near future. just as they do with the Shelby GT500 and the ZR1 as well as the sleds and the jet skis. power adders like that are the easiest way to add hp without the drama of having to build such a large CI motor that drinks gas.

a good set of pistons and rods really isn't gonna cost the manufacture that much. especially since they will be buying in such large bulk. eventually the HP the new bikes will make will need a better lower end.

I'm just saying..... ever since they announced this bike it's all over EVERY motorcycle forum on the planet and people are already proclaiming it the greatest fastest most awesome bike ever and ain't 1 person seen nor rode it??? I'm mean Geez a 1000cc bike with a supercharger..... whats the big fricking deal?? we got guys on here that roll around on 300HP+ turbo busas all day!! I'm supposed 2 get all excited over an under powered overpriced bike and a Cow @ that..?? I think not....:whistle:

Let's wait 6months or a year after the release and see if it stands the test of time like a busa. Let's see if it can be put through ringer, modded, and tweaked by the top guys in the industry. Let's see if it can live up to the hype and more importantly the price tag before we crown it the greatest thing since sliced bread :laugh:

Back