2015 S1000RR Pricing Released

ATC'er

Registered
BMW Motorrad USA website lists the price at $17,150, an increase of $2,000. Will be interesting to see what changes were made to justify the price increase.

???

I would imagine the value of the good ole American dollar has the most impact on price increase.

At the rate it's going the Mexican Paso will soon be worth more than the US dollar. :-(

gets the HP4 dynamic dampening control suspension. my buddy was gonna buy a left over but really wanted that so he is gettn a new one.

I would imagine the value of the good ole American dollar has the most impact on price increase.

At the rate it's going the Mexican Paso will soon be worth more than the US dollar. :-(

It should be the other way around.

Euro/Dollar last year this time = 1.3268
Euro/Dollar today = 1.2828

So the Dollar actually strengthened against the Euro by 3.3%.

On a $17,000 bike that means about $563 in addition to the price increase.

Anyone else wondering if the supercharged Ninja H2 is going to be the S1000 killer? I'm super excited to see the reveal in 8 days!!

Dollar has made some gains against several other currencies. Nice to say for a change. Just started paying attentions recently due to some international travel.

I think the new price includes the Premium package which is Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), Heated Grips, and Gear shift assistant (quick shifter) which is normally $1,200. Also, depends on the paint scheme you want. So it may be a $200-700 increase depending on the color you want which really isn't much.

HP4 is still $25k if you want the most advance bike out right now... :beerchug:

I know where a 2014 HP4 COMP is for sale for $24K...oh how I want it...

Anyone else wondering if the supercharged Ninja H2 is going to be the S1000 killer? I'm super excited to see the reveal in 8 days!!

Im hearing 222 BHP, but a $26k price tag...will definitely be the killer if early release specs are anywhere near true...Im more concerned with total length and handling ability though than necessary power output...

Im hearing 222 BHP, but a $26k price tag...will definitely be the killer if early release specs are anywhere near true...Im more concerned with total length and handling ability though than necessary power output...
$26k? shud be a big seller.... big deal. thats like 205 to the wheels. thats done with basic bolt ons...

^^^Right just like Brett said..... that claimed 222HP is @ the crank not to the wheels so why pay all that money for a 200HP bike? Sorry but I'm not guzzling the Cowasaki "Kool-Aid" just yet :whistle:

I'm just saying..... ever since they announced this bike it's all over EVERY motorcycle forum on the planet and people are already proclaiming it the greatest fastest most awesome bike ever and ain't 1 person seen nor rode it??? I'm mean Geez a 1000cc bike with a supercharger..... whats the big fricking deal?? we got guys on here that roll around on 300HP+ turbo busas all day!! I'm supposed 2 get all excited over an under powered overpriced bike and a Cow @ that..?? I think not....:whistle:

Let's wait 6months or a year after the release and see if it stands the test of time like a busa. Let's see if it can be put through ringer, modded, and tweaked by the top guys in the industry. Let's see if it can live up to the hype and more importantly the price tag before we crown it the greatest thing since sliced bread :laugh:

i have been to many of bike nights.the only people who care about this bike are sportbike riders.meaning its not a show stopper in the looks department.its too small for the average guy.and it cost too much.the busa is art on wheels and fast.comfort plus power plus looks=king of the streets

Back