2011 Fall Bash Attendance Thread

Zoinks! Broken leg? ZOINKS!!! Sorry to hear younger brother. Hope that heals fast.

Zoinks! Broken leg? ZOINKS!!! Sorry to hear younger brother. Hope that heals fast.

Yea, you didn't know about that? I posted in the random topics thread about it and posted some pics of the x-rays. I broke it on June 4th at the lake while I was wakeboarding. I'm finally putting some weight on it, but if I try to walk without at least one crutch my leg just gives out. I've got an engine and trans out of a 97 cobra to put in my car and the IRS out of an 03 cobra, along wig a few other goodies. I'll prob put the IRS in soon, but the engine and trans will prob have to wait till I can walk on my own. I might be able to make it by sept, but I'd prob have to bum a couch of someone. Idk if I'll be able to afford a room.

We have to cancel, our little dog we rescued (Slater) has just been diagnosed with heartworms, so he must be kept fairly inactive for a couple months now while he undergoes his treatment. Good thing is the infection seems to be minor rated 1 out of 3 so he should pull through this. He has yet to show any signs of the disease, so this is another good sign.

We have to cancel, our little dog we rescued (Slater) has just been diagnosed with heartworms, so he must be kept fairly inactive for a couple months now while he undergoes his treatment. Good thing is the infection seems to be minor rated 1 out of 3 so he should pull through this. He has yet to show any signs of the disease, so this is another good sign.

:down: Hope the dog will be ok. Bummer you wont make it.

Bummer Jet Li :( Hope the pup does well and keeping one inactive for treatments isn't fun, so good luck!!

Sorry about the pup...maybe the turtle will come back and keep watch on the dogs!

Yeah, really gonna miss being there. It is a great escape twice yearly that I really look forward to.

Anyone coming from the Central Mississippi area to the bash? I may need a big favor.

Hello all, I just picked up my first Busa about a Month ago and I stumbled across this thread. I posted up my new ride in the New Owners section and I have been trying to find some local folks for some riding. Can any of you shed a little light on this Busa Bash? It sounds interesting and I would love to meet up with some of you and ride up. Thanks.

Hello all, I just picked up my first Busa about a Month ago and I stumbled across this thread. I posted up my new ride in the New Owners section and I have been trying to find some local folks for some riding. Can any of you shed a little light on this Busa Bash? It sounds interesting and I would love to meet up with some of you and ride up. Thanks.

You're about half way there for me, anyway. The Bash is a little get together of a hundred Busi or so in the spring and maybe forty in the fall. Great group of people and all kinds of roads to ride. Most people lay their heads down ay The Phillips Motel in Robbinsville, N.C.

Back