2011 Fall Bash Attendance Thread

Ill be down with friends during this time. Staying in lands end KOA Ill stop over some evening if I can, and I m sure I ll see you guys around the area and say hi.

Omar and I are in for this one :thumbsup:

We're working hard to recruit some others too :whistle:

:cry: Can't make the Fall Bash, But I cant stop checking out the Thread. LOL @JellyRug When are we getting together to Ride?

:cry: Can't make the Fall Bash, But I cant stop checking out the Thread. LOL @JellyRug When are we getting together to Ride?

Thx Jon.

The new house has been pretty time demanding, but get some peeps together to come and sample produce from my wood-fired Pizza oven and I will take you guys on a country loop around Pinehurst, where cagers almost don't exist. :laugh:

One day for the august assault was not enough for me. I will be there for some of it at least. Gonna try to take off all 3 days. I will be staying at our lake house on fantana. It's about 15 minutes from robinsville.

Party at Powerjunkie's house!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone....I'm trying to sneak this one in:smileyexhibit:

Well the next few weeks should go pretty fast for me. :D 25 days until I am in Manhattan for a week, back to work at the office for 3 days, then off to the Bash for 4 days. Back to work for 2 weeks, then off to Florida for a week. :) Wish I could keep that up for a while, I might not dislike some of the people I haft to work with as much. :D See you all at the Bash soon. :D

Well if I still had the busa and didn't have a broken leg I'd be there! Heck, if I just didn't have a broken leg I'd be there. If I can walk by then and have the engine, trans, and suspension swap done in the car by then, I might just make it. If I can afford a room or can bum a couch from someone....

Back