2011 Eureka Springs June 3-5

and i'll get to see my brother from another mother...woohoo :thumbsup: :cheerleader: :beerchug:

We sure are looking forward to this trip, first vacation since we left American Samoa 18 months ago. It's a nice drive to AR from here as well, with the Busa in the back of my truck.:thumbsup:

Count Down...12 more days and I will be trucking out as well! I am over due for serenity on Busa. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

talked to Kathy at Pointewest a little bit ago...all of the rooms up top are reserved but there are 3 rooms downstairs still open on Friday and 4 on Saturday, better get them before they fill up :beerchug:

Had to cancel due to work problems. Story of my life, the job always comes first. :banghead:

You guys have fun and be safe.

I got bad news from work today !
My Vacation was declined for next week and I have to be in Salina , Kansas on May 31st thru June 7th for a Heavy Equipment Operators Seminar and Training Class . I am very disappointed that I won't be able to be there with everyone !!! :banghead:

I got bad news from work today !
My Vacation was declined for next week and I have to be in Salina , Kansas on May 31st thru June 7th for a Heavy Equipment Operators Seminar and Training Class . I am very disappointed that I won't be able to be there with everyone !!! :banghead:

Thought we already had this worked out, you found a replacement right>

Mrs. Cap and Cap will be in a Jacuzzi Suite, Thursday night through Sunday. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Can't wait.

Back