2010 Hurricane Season Names

HRHDi

Dont Call Me "MeeMaw"
Donating Member
Registered
I was reading up about Tropical Storm Alex today and started wondering about the names they've selected for the 2010 season. Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but we should be scared of the 3rd Atlantic storm this year. Semi's bad enough as 1 person....imagine if he's an official NOAA hurricane.

2010 Hurrican Names

Woot Woot!! It's not Julie... but there is finally a JULIA!!! That one's gonna be a B1T**!!!!

On a serious note, I really hate to see these coming ashore, that oil will be everywhere, we are staging crews now to send to Brownsville. Who wants to go to Brownsville in the middle of July? Not me.........:poke:

On a serious note, I really hate to see these coming ashore, that oil will be everywhere, we are staging crews now to send to Brownsville. Who wants to go to Brownsville in the middle of July? Not me.........:poke:

I agree. I'd love a quite, non-event hurricane season. My in-laws live just outside Corpus Christi, so they're on alert.

As for Brownsville...it's not so bad since the invention of air conditioning. The Rio Grande Valley has the best Mexican food!

I used to look them over to see which ones seemed scary. Nailed 'Ivan' totally missed 'Katrina'...

Might as well have one this year, the beaches here are all closed (to swimming) and pretty vacant anyway...

I grew up down in that are. It's not as bas as one would think.

Who jinxed me? ??? I am heading to Brownsville in the morning. Oh boy, south Texas in July. :poke:

Back