2010 Hayabusa

Give it a few months, I bet Suzuki will bring 2010's to the USA. My guess is late March or early April when they start shipping stateside. If Hawaii and Canada already have them, it's only a matter of time before they decide to release them for shipment here....

yeah...that sounds logical & reasonable...i agree.

Id wait and see what happens. Hook up with Scar and get all the info. If you comprimise you may not be happy. A left over 08 09 can easily be painted. You could also get a pre-enjoyed bike for a good price, paint it and enjoy.

Id wait and see what happens. Hook up with Scar and get all the info. If you comprimise you may not be happy. A left over 08 09 can easily be painted. You could also get a pre-enjoyed bike for a good price, paint it and enjoy.

yep...i agree...besides...there way to many reeeeal good bikes for sale these days that buying new is like...rediculouse...let the 1st guy take-the-hit of play'in screw-yer-neighbour at the stealership...then buy a nice tight barely broke-in with just a few thousand miles on'er ride....used....for a steal...i don't buy "new" bikes anymore...it just don't make cents. LOL!

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Give it a few months, I bet Suzuki will bring 2010's to the USA. My guess is late March or early April when they start shipping stateside. If Hawaii and Canada already have them, it's only a matter of time before they decide to release them for shipment here....

The story I got is that Honda's car and bike Companies are seperate, but Suzuki's are not. and they are taking a beating in the car market, which in turn causes thier bike market to suffer as well?

Back