2010 Hayabusa with HotBodies Megaphone Exhaust

I run a single shorty tip on my yosh.Its loud and rattles my goodies when riding but it sounds mean.My lowend bucking actually went away.Lost a little on the lowend but screams on top.They look good on the white busa.

I just put these on my 2011 last night. Figured this would hold me over until after the break in period when I can do the full exhaust, PCV, and dyno. Let me say that I watched that video more than a few times, but it still didn't prepare me for this exhaust. Its LOUD! Period. I love it though! My neighbors and the Mrs. don't when I leave for work in the morning LOL.

I have the same problem with the left one being in the way of the kickstand. I don't have anything to help me bend it out of the way, so right now I'm just letting the kickstand sit on the outside. Install was a breeze as you might imagine. As M16 said, well worth the money for the looks and beastly sound.

For those Gen 1 owners that might be wondering about compatability like myself, one of the Hotbodies lads got back to me.

----

No our pipes are designed to fit the 2nd gen busa. I am not sure why they do
not work on the earlier model but we tried it and it didn't fit. I think it
was the angle that the mid-pipes were at, they wouldn't work with our
mufflers. Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks.

Matt Beier
Racer Support/Sales
800-555-2805 ext 203
Fax 858-486-7979
Hotbodies Racing - Windscreens, Undertails, Megaphone Exhausts, Bodywork...
Matt@hotbodiesracing.com

Well, it has been about 2 months since I installed these pipes, and EVERYBODY loves the new look and sound from the stock "pontoons". To me, they aren't loud at all. I could see it (maybe) if I didn't wear a full-faced helmet, but I find myself keeping the rpms at least in the 5k range all the time, just to hear them :-) One HUGE benefit, I haven't had anybody come into my lane, or push me out of mine! They hear me, if they don't see me. Again, well worth the $$... not just for the looks and sound, but for my safety too :thumbsup:

Back