Hotbodies Megaphone Exhaust

brandont70

Registered
For the people who were about to get me $300.00 of useless exhaust. The Hotbodies Megaphone Exhaust will NOT fit on a 99-07 Busa. The Left can has a curve in it to fit the offset header on the Gen II busas. Went with SIC BIKES pipes. They sound awsome...Youtube video....
- Sic Bikes 559 2[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
For the people who were about to get me $300.00 of useless exhaust. The Hotbodies Megaphone Exhaust will NOT fit on a 99-07 Busa. The Left can has a curve in it to fit the offset header on the Gen II busas. Went with SIC BIKES pipes. They sound awsome...Youtube video....
- Sic Bikes 559 2[/url]

Who told you it would fit?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they didn't cost you alot. I personally went with some tips I actually purchased from another member....Vigorblue. They are sold on ebay for 70 bucks. I found a pair of baffles for them on ebay. Although it sounded like God roaring down from the heavens, they were just too loud without them. They sound freakin awesome even with the baffles on and I get alot of compliments even to the satisfaction of convincing some skeptics that warned me against them before I purchased(Shun the non beleiver, Shuuuunnnnn!)! I hope you are satisfied with what you bought but for the sake of people knowing what else is out there and different price ranges is why I posted in this thread and certainly not to dis your new sweet pipes.

Exactly. Sounds IDENTICAL to when I put on my $18 exhaust tips from pep-boys.

Not hardly. The sound is not close. Putting tips on it too loud and has a weird sound, like loud farting in a tube.:laugh: These pipes sound so awsome and they look nasty too. I could not have been anymore pleased. Infact, I was more satisfied with the purchase of the sic bikes pipes, than I was with my Acro's.

Back