Hotbodies Megaphone Exhaust

Not sure, but I love the way my side stand hits the Hotbodies pipe and puts a nice dent in it. :peoples:

Last edited:
Not sure, but I love the way my side stand hits the Hotbodies pipe and puts a nice dent in it. :peoples:

put a couple washers behind the kickstand... like this

100_0969.jpg

Just got set up to sell these. :thumbsup:

Talked with my rep there and mentioned this. He said stock busa exhaust has a little indentation built in from factory to handle that. However, when they polled consumers during design phase of the new Hot Bodies exhaust, everyone overwhelming responded don't put a divet indentation in the aftermarket exhaust. No one does that in the aftermarket industry for exhaust.

So basically the answer is live with it, that's just how they make it. :laugh:

I like the washer trick though. :thumbsup:

Born on Statesville, I say it will. Now contact Hotbodies and ask them :whistle:

Disclaimer: this is an opinion based on read material and has absolutely nothing to do with fact. The opinion maker cannot be held liable for any fit issues.

Talked with my rep there and mentioned this. He said stock busa exhaust has a little indentation built in from factory to handle that. However, when they polled consumers during design phase of the new Hot Bodies exhaust, everyone overwhelming responded don't put a divet indentation in the aftermarket exhaust. No one does that in the aftermarket industry for exhaust.

true

I guess the consumer poll also said not to mention to shim the kick stand too? I love customer service. :whistle:

im sure there is but i havent checked. I think if i remember correctly you can midify them to fit. You will need to visit your local exhaust shop or autoparts store. I think you have to shim them down if i remember correctly. keep in mind they will be really loud on the gen 1 since there is no cat

Back