2010 Hayabusa with HotBodies Megaphone Exhaust

m16shooter

Registered
I just installed these pipes the other day. Very easy to put on. I did have to bend the left side a little with a breaker bar and hammer in the exhaust a little so the kickstand wouldn't rub. But over all, I love the new look and sound. I shaved about 30lbs off the bike. I did notice a little more power, but nothing major. Well worth the money for a quick upgrade for looks and sound :-)

Here is the before and after video..

Hayabusa with Hotbodies Megaphone Exhaust - YouTube[/url]

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that is sick for sure!!! sounds sick too!!!! i am kinda doing the same but i am going to run fatty pipes. i will post a vid as well when i get it done that way people can see and hear a variaty

It actually has a very nice deep sound to it. It is louder than stock, but not deafening. My buddy had a Voodoo Exhaust on his bike, and it was very loud to be beside or behind him.

Shooter u in HI? we need to go for a ride when I get back, not to many of the pearl white in the island and you have the second one..LOL

RiccoH

:welcome: aboard!!!
Nice looking bike you got there.
Take it easy, I heard the white ones are the fastest:whistle:

ok. i ordered my fatties. soon as they come i will try to do a little install pictures and sound clip for before and after.

i have them on mine, sounds great man. from some of the guys that have rode with me here on the org, they said they are not annoyingly loud:thumbsup:

clean1.jpg

Any reason these wouldn't fit onto a gen1? Their site doesn't say specificly, but all of the pics are gen2s.

I just installed these pipes the other day. Very easy to put on. I did have to bend the left side a little with a breaker bar and hammer in the exhaust a little so the kickstand wouldn't rub. But over all, I love the new look and sound. I shaved about 30lbs off the bike. I did notice a little more power, but nothing major. Well worth the money for a quick upgrade for looks and sound :-)

Here is the before and after video..

Hayabusa with Hotbodies Megaphone Exhaust - YouTube[/url]

Cant believe they weight that much, Glad I removed mine as well

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed your pipes are facing up. Isn't that a little loud? I have mine facing down and they have a "comfortable" sound. Plus, I didn't want to blast the guy next to me haha

Back