2010 Gen 2 Busa Pictures

Ugh. The orange & black isn't bad. Just hate that they're Harley colors.
You forgot to post the two tone blue 2010. 2010-Suzuki-HayabusaGSX1300Rb.jpg

2010-Suzuki-HayabusaGSX1300Rb.jpg

well lets see. new busa or new parts/paint/engine mods/ect for current busa, or in some cases just swaping plastics to get that new stylish look

ok i didnt see that blue and black one till after this first post so edit: I like those platics and they would go good on my 06 next year sometime maybe

Last edited:
im guessing the gen2 design will remain the same for at least another 10yrs, juz like the gen1....

changes made will only be colors and limited edition series..:thumbsup:

WHAT, 61,000 Km??

I saw a bike on ebay with 40,000 miles, i suppose for a engine and bike like that..

at 40,000 miles its near its end...

My 2 stroke is only suppost to last 8,000 miles, just over the 10,000 now :)

not replaced anythin!!!

I don't see a point of buying a 2010 unless they drastically changed something with the bike besides paint. To me there are two types of Busas Gen I and Gen II. Pick one generation and get the best condition with the best bargain.

If I didn't have my 08, I'd buy a 2010. I'm not really a fan of the colors but the Black would look good in my garage with a TURBO and some Carbon wheels... :drool:

I don't know how suzuki can justify the cost increase for a decal change. Also I don't understand why motorcycles take a major hit in value. I paid $13,995.00 for mine in June 2009 however the book says it's only worth 9k. I only have two thousand miles on the bike? I can only guess that the market is flooded with motorcycles therefore the reduced values. What a major difference between model year price increases and depreceation! :poke:

I'll take one minus all the decals please for 10000. :rofl:

Ive seen 2008's with 2000 miles on Craigslist for $7500 !!!

It's not very hard to find one with less then 1500 miles on it with some add ons for between 7500 and 8000. took me less then 3 days to find one less then 200 miles from me. bike was spotless 1238 miles 7800.00 with extras. for me anything with more then 3000 miles would have to been in the 6900 to 7300 range before I would even look at it. hard facts is the market on bikes is really bad right now. it's not just the Busa.

sweet decals! me lieky... not so much the creme color though... prefer white.

The black looks sweet!

Back