2010 Gen 2 Busa Pictures

det45

Registered
I found some pictures of the 2010 Hayabusas from Austraila. Same Bike, different color decals. :thumbsup:

busa-white-480x320.jpg

busa-black-480x320.jpg

What are they $15000 for a new one.....you can just go buy an 08 for $8000 thats practically new. So whats that a $7000 color change that your paying for...OUCH. When inflation hits this country like a Tsunami....thanks to our awesome president/community leader....all the value of everything used is going to go way up so grab these good used deals while you can

I don't know how suzuki can justify the cost increase for a decal change. Also I don't understand why motorcycles take a major hit in value. I paid $13,995.00 for mine in June 2009 however the book says it's only worth 9k. I only have two thousand miles on the bike? I can only guess that the market is flooded with motorcycles therefore the reduced values. What a major difference between model year price increases and depreceation! :poke:

You guys are quoting canadian prices. I don't think it will be more than a couple hundred more if that. If it is, they won't be moving much. Then again, who pays RETAIL anyway....

I don't know how suzuki can justify the cost increase for a decal change. Also I don't understand why motorcycles take a major hit in value. I paid $13,995.00 for mine in June 2009 however the book says it's only worth 9k. I only have two thousand miles on the bike? I can only guess that the market is flooded with motorcycles therefore the reduced values. What a major difference between model year price increases and depreceation! :poke:

$13,995....??

They really don't take much of a hit compared to other vehicles. But when the market goes bad, a motorcycle isn't a necessity like a car/truck would be in the banks eyes. Not to mention all the people that bought the bike on a credit card or whatever crappy $99 a month program they could get at the time is coming back to bite them. They couldn't really afford the bike before and now that times are tough the market is flooded with them. The bikes are still worth the money but when you've got to move one and there are 10-others just like yours.....you've got to drop the price if you want it gone.

forget that! you can get a fast 2nd hand car for that!!!
or a older model for under $5,000!!!!

You must want the newest so much to pay a price like that!!!!

Dammm brothers, $13,995.00 was the standard "New" price at all the dealerships in San Antonio Texas. I was going to get a new V-Max for $17,995.00 but ended up getting the Busa.....What a bargin compaired to the max.......:thumbsup:

13,995???? GOT DAMN!!! You must've really wanted that busa. I got mine for 11,900 OTD in June of 09.

I hated paying $10,500 OTD for mine in early 08... :banghead:

forget that! you can get a fast 2nd hand car for that!!!
or a older model for under $5,000!!!!

You must want the newest so much to pay a price like that!!!!

The rates are a little different here than in the UK so the price isn't the same. Even then you aren't getting a great late model car for that $ US.

Dammm brothers, $13,995.00 was the standard "New" price at all the dealerships in San Antonio Texas. I was going to get a new V-Max for $17,995.00 but ended up getting the Busa.....What a bargin compaired to the max.......:thumbsup:

I would have walked or traveled. Bartersvilles in OK was selling them for $10,300 + tax & fees. You probably could have been out the door for around $11k. Even now they are listed at $10,999. Oh well, as long as you are happy! I just hate seeing people upside down with a toy... :beerchug:

Back