2010 Busa Stampede Teaser (Updated: Pix!)

wish I could make it. I'll be in vegas that weekend. if the weather stops it from happening please post another day you will plan the ride and hopefully that will be better for me. ride safe everybody!

Hopefully things will work out so I can make it... A close friend of mine who lives in San Diego will probably be riding with us. So far its looking good, the only disqualifier would be bad weather. But I am definately looking forward to it...

Great news, Danny! See if you can convince Roadthing to come with you!!! :beerchug:

wish I could make it. I'll be in vegas that weekend. if the weather stops it from happening please post another day you will plan the ride and hopefully that will be better for me. ride safe everybody!

If we need a rain-date, I sure will yo!

The big news is this...

Three guys from Suzuki Corporate (ASMC) (two of whom came to the Stampede last year) will be meeting us in Julian for the 2nd half of the day riding and filming on the ever-attractive Wynola Road...

Oh, and they'll more than likely be on-hand at the IMS this weekend in Long Beach.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

NOAA is calling for rain in the low oying and mountain areas for the next weekend........UGH. But we do need the rain.

Sure wish I could be there Scar...just looked out the window...another foot coming! Doyle

P1030134.jpg

Okay, everyone...

The forecast for weather in Julian for the weekend is not promising.

That said, I'm waiting until Thursday to make any announcements about whether or not the filming is going to occur as scheduled...

Remember: It's not nice to fool Mother Nature! :laugh:

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

whats wrong with rain...:whistle::whistle:...got rained on yesterday, on my way back from LA, didnt stop raining so I had to ride to get home, 3 HOURS in rain...Fun time...but hey..field sheer rain suits are good!....but the bike is a mess!!! Should still film...maybe get some sideways motogp style action!!! that be a way to cool teaser :laugh:

Last edited:
Re: 2010 Busa Stampede Teaser (R A I N - D A T E)

RAIN DATE

Hey, all...owing to the forecast and distinct probability of inclement weather this coming weekend, I'm postponing the filming until the following weekend (19DEC09).

Of course, this is a disappointment; but with some group counseling, we'll probably somehow muddle through. I don't know how.

:rofl:

Anyway, please pass this note to your neighbor. :beerchug:

Unfotunately,.....I wont be there as I am going up north for the Holidays...watch now that its rescheduled...it PROBABLY WONT RAIN ....now where am I gonna get my pie and counseling??? :badpc::cry::banghead:

Last edited:
Back