2009 colors now posted on Suzuki's website.

Not the best, but not bad. I'd go for the black/grey and probably remove the decals or at least change them to chrome ones.

Glad I got the '08 blk/blue. I liked the yellow the best of the new ones. Not sure how they make the decisions as to what colors to offer what markets. I can see sending certain models to certain markets, but colors?

those colors should help clear out the 08's in stock. Boring.............:bored:

If I didn't have the fastest color Org/Blk, that gray and silver would be mine.

I looked for the colors at 3:00 pm eastern and there was nothing new then. What a difference a couple hours makes.:cheerleader:

Look at the rest of the gixxers. It seems like Suzuki is going colorless on 09. Other than the tradition blue, the bikes seem absent of color! Even the red "R" is turned black.

Gotta have at least one with a little color!! Hey I may be stupi but I was reading the specs from the link and why to they refer to the B king, when they are talking about a busa?

Something ain't right here.... I trust this is a misprint; I pulled it from their website....

2008 Specs
Fuel Tank Capacity: 21 L (5.5/4.6 US/Imp gal)

2009 Specs
Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.5 L (4.4/3.6 US/Imp gal)

???

Now, why would the K9 lose 1.1 gallons of fuel capacity from the previous year? Doesn't make sense... gotta be a misprint....

Back