07 Busa pics here

I'd get that black one if I were in the mood to trade in my '03.

Just can't stand the idea of moving away from the fastest color!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'd stick with my 01, they arent doing anything that we cant do with mods.

Oh well suzuki better be working hard for 08 because this left over Katana paint aint cutting it for me.

I do like the black frames

That all black is HOT! But hold on until we see the LE for this year ... my bet is that it'll be even HOTTER ... blinged-out paint, bigger motor, different bodywork ....
SHOCKED.gif

I like the blue and red not a big fan of the black. just looks like they had some lefover 02's and used the body off it.

(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 26 2006,06:12) That all black is HOT! But hold on until we see the LE for this year ... my bet is that it'll be even HOTTER ... blinged-out paint, bigger motor, different bodywork ....  
SHOCKED.gif
From what was mentioned in the other post, there are no other colors. They are ALL limiteds for a reason since it is the last year/run of the ORIGINAL Hayabusa....
sad.gif

(Ride_or_Fish @ Sep. 25 2006,20:10) Can they still claim to have the fastest production bike?
rock.gif
They absolutely can!!! Because the US Govt says the any production bike brought into the US must be governed at 185mph or lower.

The Busa made that rule necessary in 99/00, so they title will ALWAYS be theirs in the US. always.

(bonedust @ Sep. 26 2006,02:15)
(Ride_or_Fish @ Sep. 25 2006,20:10) Can they still claim to have the fastest production bike?
rock.gif
They absolutely can!!! Because the US Govt says the any production bike brought into the US must be governed at 185mph or lower.

The Busa made that rule necessary in 99/00, so they title will ALWAYS be theirs in the US. always.
I'll go with that.........you betcha!
super.gif
egitarre77.gif

(Warputer @ Sep. 26 2006,01:13) Don't think a whole lotta people will be lining up for the Smurf colored one . Isn't that like the one RSD had ?  
wow.gif
HAhahaah Yep !!

all 3 are o.k. at best! i'm not that impressed w/ there choice of colors (they have been done over and over again) and there are no pinstriping decals to snazz it up a bit. all of this anticipation for what?
rock.gif

Those are some sweet colors!!! I'm stoked that Suzuki finally got it right and just did solid colors!! They all look sharp!

Goes to show the 02' LE is the baddest busa ever. It was so good they made it again in 07'. Anyone here that gets stuck with the 07' black and wants to trade for my 06 burgandy fairings, i'll pay shipping! Blue looks horrible, red is ok. Wish they would put out a GSXR1000 blue/white color scheme.
Pandemic, I think you're wrong about the black though, I wanted a black/silver 06' but all the dealers around me were out of them when I went to buy my second choice burgandy/black busa. If you don't like your colors, i'll trade you!

That blue is
firedevil.gif

I shoulda waited...

( I posted this once.. I don't know where it went...
Welcome to the Twilight Zone
wow.gif
)

This year's answer from Suzuki to the zx14 is black frames?  Lame!  
mad.gif

I'll stick with my 2000, 03 and 04 Hayabusas until Suzuki comes out with the next generation of Busas.

Back