07' busa

kentmax5

Registered
Hey ya'll, read on one of the busa sale threads about suzuki redoing the busa for 07'. Anybody know anything about that?

not yet but time will tell
smile.gif

I heard straight from an American Suzuki Exec's mouth, when I worked for Suzuki of Tomball, that they will change in '07.
No details / aspects of what will change. But if it's Suzuki - its gotta be good.

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136835369 -->

Maybe they'll lighten it up, while making it stronger and faster......OOH, OOOH I think I'm getting a chubby!

If they started lightening it and cramping it up, wouldn't it more or less turn into the GSXR1000?

I've always enjoyed the Busa as a GT/Sport-Tourer. The weight is right on par with the intended use of the Busa IMHO. Maybe I'm just an old schooler trying to not accept change..lol
biggrin.gif

Please stop, the horse is dead. More like a bloody pulp.

Figures....My first rocket style bike and they have to go and change it right after I bought me 2006!
It will prolly be really cool to......

Suzuki,

As for the '07 Busa. All we need is:

* Keep it aerodynamic and maintain its great looks
* Update the dash
* Weight 10% under that of 1K machines (with better frame strength)
* Horsepower to rear wheel to 255
* Cover 1,320 feet from standing stop in 8 seconds flat
* Oh, almost forgot... keep the cost at $11K!

Now hey... is that so damn hard?!
laugh.gif

WHY DOSE ANYONE THINK THE LE FOR 2006 ARE ALREADY OUT .....IF YOU KNOW SUZUKI YOU'D KNOW THE LE ARE USUALY KEEP TELL MID YEAR BEFOR THEY RELEASE ....ITS A SURE SIGN OF A NEW BUSA PLUS THEY ALREADY ANOUCED IT IN SEVERAL MAGAZINES AND ON MANY MAGAZINE WEB SITES
IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE A EARLIE RELEASE NEXT YEAR BUT...TIME WILL TELL

<!--EDIT|GSXR13008K
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136875099 -->

Well, I was waiting for the new designed Busa to come in 2006 but it didnt so I bought mine now. Here is a file with an aproximation of how it could be in 2007:

hayabusa2006.jpg

WHY DOSE ANYONE THINK THE LE FOR 2006 ARE ALREADY OUT .....IF YOU KNOW SUZUKI YOU'D KNOW THE LE ARE USUALY KEEP TELL MID YEAR BEFOR THEY RELEASE ....ITS A SURE SIGN OF A NEW BUSA PLUS THEY ALREADY ANOUCED IT IN SEVERAL MAGAZINES AND ON MANY MAGAZINE WEB SITES
IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE A EARLIE RELEASE NEXT YEAR BUT...TIME WILL TELL
uuuh, i have my 06 LE in my garage right now...

Suzuki,

As for the '07 Busa.  All we need is:

* Keep it aerodynamic and maintain its great looks
* Update the dash
* Weight 10% under that of 1K machines (with better frame strength)
* Horsepower to rear wheel to 255
* Cover 1,320 feet from standing stop in 8 seconds flat
* Oh, almost forgot... keep the cost at $11K!

Now hey... is that so damn hard?!  
laugh.gif
Can't be that hard , hell , harley has been doing it years!!

only 600lbs and 175hp to go !!
jump9.gif

Can't do much about the looks or how many feet it'll cover until its in the truck.

Back