2007 Suzuki GSX 1250N

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
Have you seen this bike ? Non faired version will not be available in the states  but would be an easy fix to convert to a N model  .

I saw some close up pics of the throttle bodies and they appear to be converging like the Busa . Looks like the actual intake port is very short and they used the TB's as extensions of the ports  . Valves are on the small side which might could be an easy fix but is does have a 16 degree head on it . For having a side draft head and fuel injection this engine might have some potential ...... boosted .  
smile.gif

I kinda have the wants for a standard bike with mega power. This one might be in my future.

Suzuki_GSF_Bandit_1250_N_2007_stpz.jpg

There's a company in England that works their turbo magic on the air cooled GSX1400 . I sent them an email to see if they had plans to build a intercooled turbo kit for the new 1250 .

Look at the air-to-air intercooler they put on the 1400 and more so , the room they had to do it with .

sandrprodotcom5.jpg

That 1250N is the new Bandit isn't it? Did they use the w/c gixx 11 motor, or is it derived from something else? Dec issue of Cycle World, pg 34 for more details....

Mr Brown ,

It's a clean sheet design that uses a stacked transmission . One thing I noticed was that the starter is on the left side " well another topic on that one " .

Even though there's not much information on it yet I think it to be built to make alot of torque at lower rpm's , and it supposedly has just 10.5 compression . Most likely has smallish cams I'd think .

That GSX1400 did not have alot of room for big time mods in terms of making it a 150+ hp N/A bike but I hold hopes that this one is different and that Suzuki put a head on it thats good enough to help the engine come around with the normal cams , compression and such .

If nothing else , 16lbs of boost would cure all woes  
biggrin.gif
and dreaming about such don't cost alot of money right now .

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 13 2006,17:10) That 1250N is the new Bandit isn't it? Did they use the w/c gixx 11 motor, or is it derived from something else? Dec issue of Cycle World, pg 34 for more details....
That's what I was going to say, it looks like the bandit.

(mountainmotor @ Nov. 13 2006,17:15) Mr Brown ,

It's a clean sheet design that uses a stacked transmission . One thing I noticed was that the starter is on the left side " well another topic on that one " .

Even though there's not much information on it yet I think it to be built to make alot of torque at lower rpm's , and it supposedly has just 10.5 compression . Most likely has smallish cams I'd think .

That GSX1400 did not have alot of room for big time mods in terms of making it a 150+ hp N/A bike but I hold hopes that this one is different and that Suzuki put a head on it thats good enough to help the engine come around with the normal cams , compression and such .

If nothing else , 16lbs of boost would cure all woes  
biggrin.gif
and dreaming about such don't cost alot of money right now .
That GSX motor was the 2nd gen gixxer oil cooled motor punched out a little, right?
Yeah, dreamin don't cost nothing, but it usually leads to significant expense........

Back