Suzuki gsx-r:

moondog

Donating Member
Registered
"Without question, the GSX-R turned sport motorcycling upside down. It's groundbreaking design established an entirely new catagory of race-replica motorcycles, in effect bravely pushing the sport into an area where no other manufacturer dared go. And, just as important, Suzuki forced competeing manufacturers to respond to the GSX-R by taking up new technologies and often abandoning their own favored designs. To say the GSX-R forced the hand of sportbike makers everywhere is a dramatic understatement....taken from my new copy of Suzuki GSX-R: A Legacy of Performance If you don't have it, get it....killer book!
cool.gif

"Without question, the GSX-R turned sport motorcycling upside down. It's groundbreaking design established an entirely new catagory of race-replica motorcycles, in effect bravely pushing the sport into an area where no other manufacturer dared go. And, just as important, Suzuki forced competeing manufacturers to respond to the GSX-R by taking up new technologies and often abandoning their own favored designs. To say the GSX-R forced the hand of sportbike makers everywhere is a dramatic understatement....taken from my new copy of Suzuki GSX-R: A Legacy of Performance If you don't have it, get it....killer book!
cool.gif
thanks man...didn't know it was out there. I love the Gix.

should have kept them all....especially this one

COPY_OF_SECOND_DAY_001.jpg

I kind of hoped the book would include the busa and it may....I'm only on page 89 and not jumping ahead. However, there are no pictures of the busa that I have seen yet. This baby is a real coffee table book, nicely put together, heavy paper and awesome photos....a Suzuki lovers "must have". Kinda cool, we met Kevin Schwantz last summer at the meet & greet in Copper Mountain, Co. (and rode with him). I had no idea he had so much to do with the early gsx-r years, he was the man! Had to order mine from Barnes and Noble, paid full- pop field retail price- $34.50. Probably cheaper on Amazon....

Back