2007 hayabusa 6 cylinder 200+hp

i work at a suzuki dealer and have heard a word of what the 07 will be but i dont think it will be a six cylinder
Well then, whats the Word  
rock.gif
+ 1 I MEAN REALLY YOU DONT THINK IT WILL BE A SIX ....WELL WHAT HAVE HEARD IT WILL BE ........IF YOU HEARD ANYTHING
rock.gif
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|GSXR13008K
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142393646 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

Oh well... we'll just have to wait I guess. I'm sure the boards are going to get crammed with rumors starting around summer.
rock.gif

Hayabusa , sounds iconic huh ?

That said lets play a little . If we had better things to do we would not be here
biggrin.gif
so again , iconic and bullet speed .

Honda proved back in the 60's that building a inline six and spinning it to the moon was how to beat bikes of larger displacement . The larger the cylinder , the larger the valves , the more the valves weigh the harder to control with light valve springs that help make for longer service intervals so an inline 6 could work when it's put into a bike like the Busa , even if it was down on low end only torque a bit . They great equalizer in this could be in using Traction Control both as a sales tool and at the dragstrip .

Suzuki/Yoshimura does have and knows traction control . if it was not for traction control those MotoGp bikes would never get a good start and you don't see them wheelying all the way to turn one .

What better icon than the Busa to come with a traction control type device for race use with yet another sticker to peel off a new bike ?
biggrin.gif
 The 1971 TC 90's had dual range tranny's

biggrin.gif

i seen this bike its ,well just makes u want one.it is the next version after all. we are buying 1 as soon as it hits the showroom floor.well actually it won`t hit the showroom floor! it will be put together and put on my showroom floor.turobo this new bike and take to saltflats and see what she got.i think the records i want to dismantel will be easy with this one .even easy for a grl. seattles only busa grl?
rock.gif
if u know a grl busa rider who lives in seattle hook  me up cause,inquiering minds want to know? am i relly the only 1. from sandra:laugh:
AM I the only person who read this post.

WTF... was it an acid trip?
"AM I the only person who read this post?"

probably lol

"WTF... was it an acid trip?"

for their sake I hope so
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Back