2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins

4x4 quad cab slt sport all leather Red 130,000 miles asking $20K

You gotta quit selling everything.. :laugh:
Did you ever sell that HD you were trying to sell?

I think I am getting the HD sold today. Depends on when it is convenient for my soon to be ex-wife. I'm selling the truck to make room for my new truck.

I think I am getting the HD sold today. Depends on when it is convenient for my soon to be ex-wife. I'm selling the truck to make room for my new truck.

Sorry to hear about the wife deal.. What did you get for the new truck?

Nice UPGRADE! Good luck selling the old one, the truck market is in the crapper right now.. :(

Thats the reason I am keeping mine, best offer I could get was 9k below book value. :banghead:

what are you looking to get out of it? the guy i bought my cobra from seems to deal in those 6.0s some, mark hughes at jackie cooper imports, he had a 10 lariat in and gets newer models from time to time if your looking. id be interest in the op truck or your truck but i gotta get rid of my 08 f150 first.

Maybe you should advertise the ex wife free with the truck?
Might help, most likely will hurt but who knows :whistle:

This is an example of what I am getting. To fill you all in on the wife, I have had my suspicions that she has been having an affair, this weekend they were validated once and for all. With the Little League Baseball coach of all people. I am tempted to splatter his name on Facebook. I am wondering what the ramifications would be....

51001509.jpg

Very nice truck! Very crap ass situation with your wife.

You are stronger than me. I'd be in prison by today.
Hope it all ends well, you have kids, right?

Very nice truck! Very crap ass situation with your wife.

You are stronger than me. I'd be in prison by today.
Hope it all ends well, you have kids, right?
Yes I have 2 that are mine and 2 that are adopted. Believe me, destructive thoughts are always present however the consequences outweigh the desire.

This is an example of what I am getting. To fill you all in on the wife, I have had my suspicions that she has been having an affair, this weekend they were validated once and for all. With the Little League Baseball coach of all people. I am tempted to splatter his name on Facebook. I am wondering what the ramifications would be....

Nice truck!!

Wish I culd buy yours.. I'm about to burn up my '97 Civic pulling the bike trailer with it. But on a single Mississippi teacher salary... I can't even afford an S-10!!

on the rest of it... YIKES.... :tiptoe:

Yes I have 2 that are mine and 2 that are adopted. Believe me, destructive thoughts are always present however the consequences outweigh the desire.

Well if you need an ear to vent to, shoot me a pm.. I can't help, but I wouldn't want to deal with stuff like that without someone to vent to.

You are already doing better than I would, just sayin.. :whistle:

racer, not getting into your business. Buddy let me tell you, HOLD ONTO YOUR HAT!!! I have no idea what Ohio Law says about divorce if you decide to go that route. If you live in a Fault State, good deal if YOU were not the one to start down that road of cheating.

I wish you well. I am going through a divorce after 25 yrs. It is hell and EXPENSIVE!!!!!
Get a damn good Attorney, you will need it.

racer, not getting into your business. Buddy let me tell you, HOLD ONTO YOUR HAT!!! I have no idea what Ohio Law says about divorce if you decide to go that route. If you live in a Fault State, good deal if YOU were not the one to start down that road of cheating.

I wish you well. I am going through a divorce after 25 yrs. It is hell and EXPENSIVE!!!!!
Get a damn good Attorney, you will need it.
I have never cheated and I think that most of the people here that I know will attest to that. My job requires me to travel all the time only coming home every other weekend. She had nothing when I met her and I have given her everything. Now it looks like I will keep giving her the same without the marital benefits. I called the guys wife last night and informed her of what was going on, she didn't act very surprised. I am waiting to hear back from an attorney, I plan on destroying his life via the internet. I am sure the schools, friends, and his employer will have concerns with his lack of character. Not to mention my wife's. Hopefully a judge will see the true nature of the beast in this terrible situation. I feel terrible for my children but have no way to care for them properly if I got custody. It is a no-win situation at the moment.

Back