New Machine

Dscahill

Registered
Well I graduated ISU with a BA in sociology/Interdisciplinary studies (criminal justice) and bought myself a new vehicle replacing the 2000 Toyota Celica I had as a "college vehicle".

I went with the 2013 Ram 2500 Cummins w/long box!

Anyone else here upgrade recently?

-D

Nearly forgot to post pictures!

IMG_4897.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

Congrats on both! Not sure if you're familiar with the diesel or not, so....

Remember to change your fuel filter each oil change or at least every other oil change. It's cheap, it's easy, it's the right thing to do.

Congrats on both fronts!!! Well deserved! :thumbsup:

I upgraded.......my clutch and brake levers on the Busa :lol: That's about it........

Looks like a good Busa Hauler if you ever needed it to be one. :thumbsup:

How many miles were on it? Looks really clean. Any idea on Gas mileage?

Congrats on both! :beerchug:

Remember to change your fuel filter each oil change or at least every other oil change. It's cheap, it's easy, it's the right thing to do.

Is your diesel up there crap ? Just wondering ?
Id need somewhere near $100K + to buy when of those beasties down here....:drool:

The Truck had 17,000 miles on it, and the mileage hovers around 21mpg when I drive..when she drives (largely due to the lack of restraint in her right foot) the mileage is closer to 10.

-D

The Truck had 17,000 miles on it, and the mileage hovers around 21mpg when I drive..when she drives (largely due to the lack of restraint in her right foot) the mileage is closer to 10.

-D

When she drives the brakes will wear out faster too. Just in case you didn't know. :banghead: :laugh:

Awesome! Now fold those mirrors down Cornholio... :laugh:

Unless you're one of those guys that pulls Wonder Woman's plane around every day.. :dunno:

310992_10150350150568837_6133443836_8267049_1796547948_n-1.jpg

Back