2006 Busa

cache

Banned
believe it when you see it.

busa motors are popular in sand rails down southeast... that is where alot of turbo tuning and r&d gets done.

hope he's not shinin' ya.

A friend of mine knows this guy that has something to do with Suzuki. The guy has a Busa engine in a sand rail that he got from Suzuki. This guy called my friend and asked him if he wanted to go to the dunes with him to test run the new prototype engine for next years Busa that he put in his rail.
Pretty interesting. I thought I would let you guys know what he told me saturday.

More info plz!
smile.gif

rumors again, can't we just wait until september  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115130133 -->

Well I hope if they do upgrade the Busa next year that its not too much better because I cannot afford to upgrade so soon.
smile.gif
Then again, what is another year or 2 because something new will be out then.

I hope they make the Busa something like 200hp stock..that would be sooo sweet.
smile.gif

smile.gif

It is doubtful that the sandrail business is demanding enough for Suzuki to build an engine specifically for that application.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Suzuki isn't testing them in sand rails. From what I gather the guy has bucks and connections and odered/got an engine from Suzuki. The guy has them put in a sand rail not Suzuki. LOL

That's right, R&D for a new engine wouldn't have started yet since they haven't got '05 LE at their dealer?

Whatever.

<!--EDIT|mikeo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115206195 -->

That's right, R&D for a new engine wouldn't have started yet since they haven't got '05 LE at their dealer?
Actually R&D for something new would have started years ago.
Exactly.

R&D doesn't just happen overnight...it's years of time and effort.
The rumors have been flying for months now. If Suzuki comes out with something brand new in '06, that's great. I'm going to hold on to my '01 for years to come......our model of Busa is THE bike that took control of the speed wars...it WILL be remembered for years to come, and will be a great conversation piece years down the road.
I'll hold off for a new model until all the first year bugs are worked out....

Actually R&D for something new would have started years ago.
Exactly.

R&D doesn't just happen overnight...it's years of time and effort.
The rumors have been flying for months now.  If Suzuki comes out with something brand new in '06, that's great.  I'm going to hold on to my '01 for years to come......our model of Busa is THE bike that took control of the speed wars...it WILL be remembered for years to come, and will be a great conversation piece years down the road.
I'll hold off for a new model until all the first year bugs are worked out....
We also get these rumors every single year and so far "bold new graphics" are the order for Suzuki!
smile.gif

"SUZUKI" does not test AT ALL in sand rails.......

AGAIN..... "SUZUKI" does ZERO(!!!!) Testing in sand rails.......

Just FYI......
Your "friend" (Mr. Snufalufagous) is FOS........

Back