2005 Hayabusa 1300R Limited Edition

Just bought my new Busa yesterday, the dealer had an LE in stock but I was not impressed with the color, so they are trading it to a dealer in Arlington (texas) today to get the red/black I wanted.
9950 OTD was what I paid... What do you guys think?

Here's the dealer link.Chickasha Dealer

wheres the truck ? can i get arrested for stealing my own bike ? i dont care what serial number it is !
mad.gif

I'm looking for a 2005 Busa. My local dealer has 1 LE coming in. How much are they going for? I see a regular 2005 for 9400 or so. How bout the LE?

They have an unclaimed (no deposit pending) Limited in stock on the floor at Motorsports of Ft. Lauderdale. I was there and saw it today. But they are not dealing. I told a salesman I had a deposit at another dealer, he asked what I was paying, he laughed and said they wouldn't sell their's anywhere neer that low.(and walked away from me)
The color looks awesome in person, I cant wait till I get mine !

At least you ppL can get the LE..  our dealer in Hawaii cant even get one .. not one since they  started to have LE Busa's.  Prolly because of volume they dont sell enough BUsa's.. You can't even pay in full and order one ... Too bad .. i would love to have the 05 LE .. Geuss one would have to go up to the mainland to pick one up and shipp it back to hawaii.
ping ! ted, he could hook you up with what ever you want , he said thier le came in already . just needs to be shipped , and i am sure if you were serious he would hook you up. would definatly be sweet to have the only le on the island !
baaa.gif

just left the dealership yesterday in Newport News, (Casey Cycle), and saw the LE, nothing like Suzuki's page, there it almost looks black, to me it looked more like a dark grey with alot of metallic flake. here's a pic I took with my camera phone.

Photo_041805_001.jpg

I received my le yesterday. I live at the southernmost tip of Texas. Already intalled mototeck polished aluminum sliders and spindles, as well as a bunch of carbon fiber. Should have pics by this weekend....sorry about the delay. What a great bike. Too busy riding, no time to take pics!!

I received my le yesterday.  I live at the southernmost tip of Texas.  Already intalled mototeck polished aluminum sliders and spindles, as well as a bunch of carbon fiber.  Should have pics by this weekend....sorry about the delay.  What a great bike.  Too busy riding, no time to take pics!!
Must be nice. Congrats. I feel like I'm starting to breakdown!!!!

My Brother emailed me today.. MotoBritalia in Alpharetta GA has an LE, not sold yet, he said it was still in the crate, and had just get delivered this morning.
BTW.. still waiting on mine

I picked my 05 limited edition busa up last week i paid $9400 for it. Everyone else is selling it msrp for $11,100. Im just doing so minor cosmetics and i will put a pic up of it:;):

Just a quik hello and to say I picked up an LE alittle above msrp but got some swag and free tires for life,as long as they do the service, seems like a good deal I'm stoked, hate break ins tho. love the site.

Back