2005 Hayabusa 1300R Limited Edition

chowan24

Registered
I talked to the dealer here in Boston and they said Suzuki was releasing the Limited's in May to all the dealers nationwide. If you already have one then your lucky or your bike could be a boot leg.
rock.gif
argue.gif

No one know..No one know.. but I already have money down on mine..
just waiting, and waiting, (and buying stuff for it)

...I might be wrong as im having mine ordered also, my stealership told me the westcoast is havin the first ones delivered..ill find out in a couple of days..say wed??
cool.gif
(hopefully)

Just heard from my dealer that my le is going to be in this friday or saturday. Can't wait. I had originally been told next weekend.

hell yeah ! theres going to be a riot in riverhead im going to ask for a loaner bike!
rant.gif
i atleast want a confirmed date !

I have had a deposit down on one of the LE's since November and just got the call from the dealership, my bike will be here sometime next week!!!!

I have owned a bunch of Suzuki's including a 1992 Katana 750, a 92 GSXR1100 and my current all custom GSXR1000. I can't wait to get my 'Busa!!!!

i got my call yesterday also saying that they have my serial # and the bike can be here as early as this weekend(aka my birthday april 17)

I have had a deposit down on one of the LE's since November and just got the call from the dealership, my bike will be here sometime next week!!!!

I have owned a bunch of Suzuki's including a 1992 Katana 750, a 92 GSXR1100 and my current all custom GSXR1000. I can't wait to get my 'Busa!!!!
I just left my dealeship and they said Southeast traditionally gets theres first.

OH MAN.. well my dealer hasnt called me.. but I guess I'll have to call them tomorow and see if they know anything yet. They say they are the largest volume selling Suzuki dealer in Florida, Hopefully that means they get their's first !

Back