2005 Hayabusa 1300R Limited Edition

OH MAN.. well my dealer hasnt called me.. but I guess I'll have to call them tomorow and see if they know anything yet. They say they are the largest volume selling Suzuki dealer in Florida, Hopefully that means they get their's first !
Called my dealer in Orlando and he said the rep will be in on
Friday and he'll know more then. They're getting 11 and I'm first on the list. Man, I can't wait much longer. And btw, I think ARS is getting 11 also.

OH MAN.. well my dealer hasnt called me.. but I guess I'll have to call them tomorow and see if they know anything yet. They say they are the largest volume selling Suzuki dealer in Florida, Hopefully that means they get their's first !
I even called Casey Cycle City in Newport News, VA. and they said they didn't have a clue. I was going to get my deposit back from this dealership and buy it down there and pay to get it shipped to me.

The district manager was at my dealership and he said it should be loaded on the trailer and here with the shipment by friday morning and i will pick it up on saturday. He claims that i am getting the first one in Texas and he claims that it is the first bike in the U.S. (Don't know if i believe that.)

jump9.gif
he he he.. i guess everybody is feelin the frustations im feelin..oh man...suzuki is doing this on purpose...to make us crave for the damn bike like crazy...im hopefully able to hold on jes a lil bit longer...just a lil bit more...
smile.gif

yup theres a suzuki rep monitoring all the hayabusa sites sayin yup we can get away with it for another year ! dont need to change the 06 at all! i dont care if im first i just want to know they are coming once i know thier here it will only be days before everybody has thiers !
biggrin.gif

you guys ever see that commercial where the guy opens the garage to show everybody his bike , i think its a harly commercial he says its right there its all black , but there is nothing realy there ? well thats what i feel like only i have a 9 + 11 picture of the le i wanted to have it blown up super size but got yelled at by the wife when i mentioned it ! any way ! the le's are comin , the le's are comin !
smile.gif

That's a good one... they Harley commercial "there it is.. the Harley I almost bought"
thats me (all of us) with the printed out pics from Suzuki's website, "there's the Busa I don't have yet"

well thats what i feel like only i have a 9 + 11  picture of the le i wanted to have it blown up super size but got yelled at by the wife when i mentioned it !  any way ! the le's are comin , the le's are comin !
smile.gif
laugh.gif
thats funny...i know all my friends are askin me when am i gonna get it...they,re even sayin that im lying but just wait till i get it, then well see who has the last laugh..
devil.gif
only thing right now though, it is really hard to wait...im even havin dreams im ridin the damn bike..is this normal??? lol....
poke.gif
tell me people that it is??...he he

Cycles unlimited says they have a 05 Le in stk ! $11,841.00 out the door. This is in Decatur,Al. Ridley's cycles in Stevenson,Al says they can get one, and will let them go out the door for $10,200.00. Going to ridley's today to put my deposit down !
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|C_Henry
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113475615 -->

Bigdog5 must be the first person to order the 05 LE in Roanoke,Va. I am probably
the second. Hopefully when your bike comes in mine won't be far behind. My first Busa but definitely not my first Suzuki!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Great list full of info!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

ted biele, another board member who works at a dealership in Texas mentioned in another thread that they have an LE in stock.
smile.gif

everywhere else RSN...

Yeah, I think I did have the first deposit down on a Busa here in Roanoke...Dealership has my serial number, trucking company is supposed to be delivering the bike to dealership Monday!! I have a garage full of parts and accessories waiting!

I will post pictures as soon as I get it...:D

At least you ppL can get the LE.. our dealer in Hawaii cant even get one .. not one since they started to have LE Busa's. Prolly because of volume they dont sell enough BUsa's.. You can't even pay in full and order one ... Too bad .. i would love to have the 05 LE .. Geuss one would have to go up to the mainland to pick one up and shipp it back to hawaii.

I called my dealer today (ARS powersports) today, and they said they still have not heard anything more than "sometime towards the end of this month". That sucks, I cant wait, I cant wait to see someone post a pic, so I know they are here. (that sucks about you in Hawaii)

I just talked with the local Suzuki dealer and they said the 05 LE's are being shipped and should be on the floor in a week to 10 days. Also mentioned they were behind in production so they will be slow in comming out in any numbers.

Back