2003 limited edtion Hayabusa

Very nice. It looks exactly like a US 02 LE. I know that with yamaha some times canada and europe get there models a year behind. A 03 would actually be a 02 in the states. I dont know if suzuki is the same but I have seen this with Yamaha.

Busa 347.jpg

it is very possible that the numbers for europe could be right... i have been here for 3 months i cannot find any parts and out of all the dealerships i have been to i have only found 2 busa's that american military brought over and sold.

so i emailed a couple of people on there that have the 02 limited edition and one said that 02 has silver tube forks and 03 has gold. Mine has silver so i will get the vin checked.

so i emailed a couple of people on there that have the 02 limited edition and one said that 02 has silver tube forks and 03 has gold. Mine has silver so i will get the vin checked.

That is true...02 has silver forks and 03 has gold forks and was released in Europe/Canada.

2003_black.jpg

2002_black.jpg

No orange signal either, someone has changed at least that. Looks good either way bro.

LE-Limited Edition, tho nobody really seems to know just how "Limited" they are

Im not sure about the older ones but my buddys 06 le has Limited Edition engraved on the top of the tripple tree... Might help a little. Nice bike either way!!!

:welcome: :welcome: as said either way nice looking bike , only ever seen a few over this side , as i recall they were 03 with gold forks

Just being sarcastic there DR1300.....just proving you can clone anything!

Also if you look at the PartsDepot link I provided you will see the Only Two Options for an 03 Triple Tree Badge is 1- "Hayabusa"
or 2 - "40th Anniversary Edition"

Just being sarcastic there DR1300.....just proving you can clone anything!

Also if you look at the PartsDepot link I provided you will see the Only Two Options for an 03 Triple Tree Badge is 1- "Hayabusa"
or 2 - "40th Anniversary Edition"

Agreed on the you can clone anything, btw; I'm a clone.. :rofl:

And the LE is prolly not listed due to the 03 LE not being offered in the states that year.. :dunno:

Nice bike.:thumbsup:
Why worry about it? What matters if yours is one of 140 or 1 of 140,000? You have a good looking monster. Just ride the heck out of it.

Back