200 milion dollars a day vacation

dk55belair

Registered
How can anyone justify what Obama is doing with OUR money.
This idiot is out of control.
I am pretty sure this isnt Bush's fault

Dude.....its all GWB's fault.

unless its those meddling republicans in Congress.....

PS: I thought having a majority in both houses of Congress, pretty much meant you could pass all the laws you wanted...

When is he not on vacation. I recently read that he has played more rounds of golf than W did in 2 terms!
Obama is a freeloader, nothing more.

The Obamas are like the proverbial trailer-trash family who wins the lottery, only to immediately blow it all on fancy cars, designer clothes and exotic vacations.
The difference is that the Obamas are wasting your money, not their own.

When is he not on vacation. I recently read that he has played more rounds of golf than W did in 2 terms!
Obama is a freeloader, nothing more.

The Obamas are like the proverbial trailer-trash family who wins the lottery, only to immediately blow it all on fancy cars, designer clothes and exotic vacations.
The difference is that the Obamas are wasting your money, not their own.

That would be so funny but I think you really believe it.
Here is a little fact checking but I am sure it will not change you mind or anyone else. I would just love to know who you will blame when all the Tea Party people are in and they are still corrupt. Eight years of Bush, how easy we forget.

Q: Has President Obama taken more vacation time than his predecessors?

A: Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush spent more time on "vacation" during their first year than President Obama did. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton spent less time on "vacation."

Oh I am sure he used Expedia to get the cheap rooms. The only thing that might make it worth the tax dollars is if he stays there.

With the country in the current mess, should he be taking any time off? This is from CBS

This is Mr. Obama's 9th vacation since taking office. As of today, he has spent all or part of 38 days on "vacation" away from the White House. He has also made 14 visits to Camp David spanning all or part of 32 days. It brings his total time away to all or part of 70

Those of you who cannot stand him or policies. Wouldn't you rather have him out of the White House? Or do you prefer him working hard on his "agenda"?
To be honest it does appear that all the recent Presidents left or right are under so much pressure that they seem to need to get out of the White House.
In today's high tech world I don't think they are missing a darn thing.
And lastly can you really call a trip to Mumbai a Vacation?

Bill Clinton had his 'vacations' in the White House with Monica!

Hey I am conservative, but if Obama was doing one single thing to help the hurting and struggling families, I would commend him. As a liberal, how can you defend someone who has done nothing to help the people and kept none of his promises? He's just another lying self serving politician, and if the next bunch doenst do anything for the people, they are just as bad.

We need jobs, not big government

That would be so funny but I think you really believe it.

I do believe it. - How many times did Bush go on vacation with an entourage of more than 500 people? How many "assistants" did Laura Bush need, compared to Michelle Obama? How many times did the Reagan Administration book out an entire 500 room hotel?

As for Bush's vacation time: where did he go? - Crawford, TX, mostly. He didn't spend millions of taxpayer dollars jetting off to other countries.
I guess Obama doesn't think the USA is good enough for him to vacation in.

Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush spent more time on "vacation" during their first year than President Obama did. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton spent less time on "vacation."

Proof?

In any case, exactly how many wars was the US directly engaged in at those times? And was the US in the middle of the largest financial crisis in history? No? - Didn't think so.

Last edited:
the reality is....the job of the President is a 20 workday, and a 7 day work week......

to pretend otherwise is just silly and undermine the legitimacy of your complaint, should he get time off sure...can it seem like too much, yeah. the truth is every president works his ass off.

now, what i have a real issue with is not his vacation......

but the fact that he takes time to fly all over the country, on my dime. In the jet that I pay for to raise money for his political party and his friends.

that is wrong and should be illegal.

Every politician that I have read about/seen has seemed to be to be nothing more that a selfish piece of crap. If it get their pockets fatter then thy are all about it. No skin off their back if we have to pay more. (

I do believe it. - How many times did Bush go on vacation with an entourage of more than 500 people? How many "assistants" did Laura Bush need, compared to Michelle Obama? How many times did the Reagan Administration book out an entire 500 room hotel?

As for Bush's vacation time: where did he go? - Crawford, TX, mostly. He didn't spend millions of taxpayer dollars jetting off to other countries.
I guess Obama doesn't think the USA is good enough for him to vacation in.

Proof?

In any case, exactly how many wars was the US directly engaged in at those times? And was the US in the middle of the largest financial crisis in history? No? - Didn't think so.

Fact check.org Source

How many wars did one or Both Bush's go on vacation during? No common really? Please look it up? I give you a hint Iraq, Iraq, Afghanistan, and I see nothing wrong with that.

As far as overseas goes I like my leaders to have a world view. Americans per capita have the lest amount of passports. We know less about other Countries but say we are the greatest.
Trust me as a person who has been lucky enough to see and live in many Countries, not until you spend time elsewhere do you realize how much we are all alike and how small the world is.
Again I am foolish to head down this dead end forum road. But I say to everyone, Travel if you can, you'll come back changed. And I don't mean in the back of a tour bus.

A real honest liberal wouldnt approve of him spending millions and millions our tax dollars to take a few hundred people on vacation with him. How many people have to go hungry and homeless, before this administration wakes up?
Let him pay for it and he can stay gone the rest of his term and nobody would care.

Back