20 Days of US Diesel left !!!!

mark3evo

Registered
why is this not being reported, how can a mighty country with enough fossil fuels - fall to this state

Trucks and Freight trains likely to be sat in depots and marshalling yards

i must say under Biden's watch

i think the WEF globalists wish a recession on the US ???

You're not overreacting. You're starting to understand how we are pawns. Biden has made it clear he is going to push EV and green technologies. You are watching big oil say eff you Biden.

Further Biden went to the KSA and begged them.

In response they have joined BRIC. So now KSA can say eff you Biden. Eff you America. And eff the US $ too.

Yes Biden is directly responsible for this.

You won't hear about this because they don't want you to. Dear God there is an election in 2 weeks. We have to hear about Jan 6, until then.

You will find it astonishing at how fast we can get back to being an oil exporting country. We have plenty of it. With plenty of tech that is proven. Just takes a change of leadership.

Oh and brace yourself, because we have 3 MAJOR interest rates hikes by Feb.

So the pain will be worse before we get better.

Oh and that railroad strike the Obama proclaimed he averted. You might want to check that fact. Railroads hold most of the diesel reserves. And are about to join the eff you club.

Last edited:
You're not overreacting. You're starting to understand how we are pawns. Biden has made it clear he is going to push EV and green technologies. You are watching big oil say eff you Biden.

In response they have joined BRIC. So now KSA can say eff you Biden. Eff you America. And eff the US $ too.

Yes Biden is directly responsible for this.

You won't hear about this because they don't want you to. Dear God there is an election in 2 weeks. We have to hear about Jan 6, until then.

You will find it astonishing at how fast we can get back to being an oil exporting country. We have plenty of it. With plenty of tech that is proven. Just takes a change of leadership.

Oh and brace yourself, because we have 3 MAJOR interest rates hikes by Feb.

So the pain will be worse before we get better.

Oh and that railroad strike the Obama proclaimed he averted. You might want to check that fact. Railroads hold most of the diesel reserves. And are about to join the eff you club.
Obama should have read Biden. Have no idea how those names got interchanged.

why is this not being reported, how can a mighty country with enough fossil fuels - fall to this state

Trucks and Freight trains likely to be sat in depots and marshalling yards

i must say under Biden's watch

i think the WEF globalists wish a recession on the US ???

Get your horses ready!

If the diesel 'runs out', trains stop, tractor trailers stop, local deliveries stop, the U.S stops moving, the western world and Europe quickly follow, the citizens riot and attack one another, because most of the food has been bought and looted within a few days.
Martial Law would go into effect, the Military would be policing streets.
Last summer's 'summer of peace' will look that way compared to what's to come.
In the meantime, all the smug idiots with ev's will be learning some hard truths, lol.
There is no way any world government leaders would allow this to ever happen, given the catastrophic results that would follow...unless that's their plan.
Regardless, given the state of the world, keeping your vehicles full of fuel, a stash of food and water, self protection(firearms), your residence as secure as possible, and some sort of plan if you need to go.
We could very well see some uncomfortable short term situations.
It's always good to have a plan, but in dire situations, you'll have to do what you have to do.
Too many unprepared people would panic, and turn on one another.
Am I worried? Nope
Whatever is to be will be.
I refuse to be concerned over a bunch of worthless politicians that we have no control over. And if I was...then they Would have control over me...not happening.
Let's go Brandon!

Here locally we are forming CO-OPs to buy meat straight from farmers. Reserve cattle on the hoof, that will be slaughtered and butchered on site. We all bring the harvested meats home. Beef, pork, chicken.

Most of us have garden plots for growing food.

Yeah this is all transitory progress we should be embracing. Lol

Last edited:
Don't worry America under Biden's watch this is just another transitory issue LOL.

Pete our Secretary of Transportation can't do much cause roads are racist too.
Right. I'm Transportation secretary. I have a vast background in Transportation. You can't question my integrity. It will make you a homophobic bigot if you do.

I'd want and expect this guy to be in our faces daily telling us what he's doing to manage this crisis.

I think I saw him talking about the middle seats on commercial flights a week or so ago.

Right. I'm Transportation secretary. I have a vast background in Transportation. You can't question my integrity. It will make you a homophobic bigot if you do.

I'd want and expect this guy to be in our faces daily telling us what he's doing to manage this crisis.

I think I saw him talking about the middle seats on commercial flights a week or so ago.
Hi. Is he still out on leave breast feeding there baby? Well do you not think that the middle seat on commercia flights is not of great inportance to transportion?

i heard Biden asked the saudis to keep pumping oil until the mid-term elections has happened to keep the price artificially low - make him look good to the voters

then cut oil production afterwards

Last edited:
Curious how the financial markets are reacting to this news
The CEO of the Flying J chain testified before Congress months ago about the impending diesel shortage crisis. MSM wants to discuss Jan 6th more than the total halt of commerce in the U.S.

To answer your question more directly go look at what the financial markets are doing with futures markets.

Everything that is coming are already making fortunes for those in the financial markets.

If this truly happens and shelves in every store of everything begin to dry up in short order it’ll make the summer of love in 2020 seem like it really was….

I can live off fresh seafood and watch it crumble…
Blackened mahi mahi anyone?

I'm sure they will just ramp up production or force opecs hands. Luckily we got the fields off and it's our largest ever crop in saskatchewan history if a diesel shortage happened during harvest my God.

But people think covid and Russia are scary running out of diesel would kill millions.... diesel is the blood running through every countries road systems without diesel we die.

Back