2 grown men on motorcycle at the same time?

Are you blokes scared that you may like it and convert or something? Geez, talk about insecurities. If anything, it is the weight of a bloke smashing my balls into the tank that is the real issue. It is a lot harder to push a fella back into their seat when they slide forward under even light braking. Until they get used to it, get them to put a hand on the tankbra. Anyway, the look of terror and the tremor in the voice will make them shut up about how quick the latest subaru offering is for a while. Maybe we are a bit different down under, I know my mates don't want to root me. It might be different in the States.

ha. I am just looking for a bite. I'm sure some redneck will have a go.
biggrin.gif
You calling me a REDNECK?! LOL I'm just kidding. I'm just not much on being touched anyway unless it's my Girlfriend... And the thought of a guys junk near my azz and him grabbing me around the waist doesn't appeal to me.......

Ha. Thank Ben. I just felt in a trouble making mood. That's enough to itch my scratch. I'm not for having a dude on the back, that pic back up the page pretty much seals the deal for me. How is that dodgy hybrid busa going? It still isn't as disturbing as that R6 with the busa plastics that was cruising around the forum a few weeks back. At least everyone can see that you are being a smartalec, I'm pretty sure those dudes rate their action.
cool.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

Owen, noooo
tounge.gif

No more pics Owen
wink.gif

I had repressed that memory until ya posted those pics!!
biggrin.gif
poke.gif

For everyone one else, it was a life and death situation
tounge.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

tounge.gif

Ya know.. the guy on the back looks real comfortable the way he is holding on to the guy on the fronts sides.. kind of almost like.. he is used to certian hand placements.. Looks.. almost... natural.....

Wonder who the two guys are? hmmmmmm
wow.gif

It's funny how things work out. The wife and I went to the city today and she pointed out a busa sitting at the lights. I acknowledge and have a quick scan to see what mods I can spot, making sure he hasn't got anything I want, lol (but not really). There are two dudes on the bike. She turns and says very matter of factly that it looks gay. It seems that she can not only read my mind but even the forums that I read that day, spooky. I think I'll have to divorce her now, she is clearly a witch.
tounge.gif

It's funny how things work out. The wife and I went to the city today and she pointed out a busa sitting at the lights. I acknowledge and have a quick scan to see what mods I can spot, making sure he hasn't got anything I want, lol (but not really). There are two dudes on the bike. She turns and says very matter of factly that it looks gay. It seems that she can not only read my mind but even the forums that I read that day, spooky. I think I'll have to divorce her now, she is clearly a witch.
tounge.gif
ROTFLMFAO

Props to your wife. lol

And props to you for admiting it
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138386086 -->

tounge.gif
So much for things being different down under
biggrin.gif

well it is a vehicle so I don't mind, I am not going to make a habit out of it but I have rode with guys on the back and I have ridden that way myself. It is a different experience being on the back that is for sure. Although I probably wouldn't do a long ride but I have done short ones. People get too uptight, relax and live a little. Although it would be weird if you didn't know them at all. ride on brothers and sisters!
tounge.gif

said it b4 and I'll say it again.  This is proof that Rub is da catcher!!!!!
I forsee a beating in your future............

NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!
You think I should kill him real fast an' nasty Yamahor?

or you think I should slap him around,torture him for a while... like a cat PLAYS with a mouse.

decisions decisions.... I know,I'll flip a coin.

heads he dies...tails,he dies slow....

Back