1st sport bike

simpleman

Registered
Hey everybody!

Just wanted to give a SHOUT OUT to all those in busa land.
I haven't had the bike long, but I fell in love with it the first time I rode it. Like alot of the Newbies on this forum I started out on the dirt and rode some cruisers also. I wanted something different this time and my friend at work told me about the Busa. I've been out of the bike scene for a few years and wasn't up to par on what was out there. To make a long story short I love the bike. It's a little top heavy but I'm getting used to her. Just wanted to say I like your forum and all the advice I've seen on here.

They call me Simpleman or (SMAN)

Later!

Welcom...you will find tons of great info here and just a plain great group of guys/gals.
The day someone had told me about the Busa,I too just had to have one.....

welcome to the madness
smile.gif
...where are you from in Bama?? and do not forget to post a pic ASAP!! We love pics around here!!

<!--EDIT|05bulldog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154094357 -->

Congrats and welcome. But I must warn you - they love pics around here. I couldn't post about my new busa for a week and a half cos I didn't have any pics  
biggrin.gif
So lets see that beauty.

Yes congrats!!!

We definately need pics, and what year, color do you have.

Welcome.  I have only had my bike just over 2 weeks now and the info I get from this site is top notch.  Now post some pictures!!  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BlueHaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154129187 -->

I have a pearl white busa and just bought it brand new. (06' model) I've got about 800 miles on it now. As for pics, forgive me but I have to get me a digi camera so I can upload. Sorry!!!!!!

SMAN

Back