New guy here in search of a busa

sweet tea man

Registered
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum, been a longtime lurker. My name is Jeremy and I'm the little bro of a member here(not sure if he still comes on since he sold his bike), Werdkat.

He got me to riding a little over a year ago and told me i'd want a bigger bike and that i'd end up on a sport bike....well, he's right. i'm currently trying to sell my cruiser and buy a new bike.

Rode on his busa, and fell in love with it. hopefully i'll own one myself sometime shortly.

Nice, man. People do sell on here occasionally so you may find a good buy hiding in the woodwork if you stay tuned!

Welcome aboard!

--Wag--

Where have you been looking?

C/List? Ebay?

How much are you looking to spend? Is there a particular one you're keeping your eyes on?

Welcome to the family!

I found mine locally on Craigslist and have had the most luck selling there as well. That is what I would suggest. Good luck and welcome.

Welcome to the Board.:welcome:

Take some time to look around and you will see that there is no better place on earth to research a specific product than here at the ORG!

i'm looking for an 04+ and would like to find one around 7500ish. I founda couple in the for sale section but i cant post there for some reason. time to search for the rules:)

Should easily get one cheaper than 7500 especially since it's getting cooler. I picked up my '05 for $6500 w/ 4990 miles on it. :whistle:

Welcome to the org, cant wait for pics of the new girl. Do you have any of your current ride?

Yeah he rides a vulcan infact he was the guy that painted my orange busa...we will see you guys saturday! w00t
His
bikepaint008.jpg

bikepaint007.jpg

my old bus...sniff sniff he painted for me....
DSC07716.jpg

and the other paint jobs that were on the bike before i stripped it for the one in the pics above:
Factory:
bike031.jpg

first paintjob(Black base, with blue pearl over it):
bikerepaint018.jpg

second paintjob(black base with blue marblized flames):
bikerepaint044.jpg

third paintjob(Chrysler Intense Blue pearl):
apehangers033.jpg

the pics above the bike is black with candy apple red. when the sun hits it just right it has a red glow to it:) without the light at the right angle:
bikepaint.jpg

with it at the right angle:
bikepaint004.jpg

Back