1999 busa not running

can the fuel pump impeller b repaired ..
just wondering y this started now i have the bike 6 weeks now and have 1500 miles on her with no problem ?? so y is it starting now the previous oner thold me he put a new fule pump in her 6 monts ago

can the fuel pump impeller b repaired ..
just wondering y this started now i have the bike 6 weeks now and have 1500 miles on her with no problem ?? so y is it starting now the previous oner thold me he put a new fule pump in her 6 monts ago

sorry no, the impeller cannot be repaired, I also have a 99 Busa. I remember several of my riding buddies that had the same problem you are having. SOme fuel pumps did it, some didnt.

do i need both of them is their not a stock pump i can just drop in ??
that would solve my problem as i dont have any dyno near me and i need to just need her running as she was ment to run :laugh::laugh::laugh:
l have small windy roads never get the opertunity to open her up well not for long

do i need both of them is their not a stock pump i can just drop in ??
that would solve my problem as i dont have any dyno near me and i need to just need her running as she was ment to run :laugh::laugh::laugh:
l have small windy roads never get the opertunity to open her up well not for long

Yes you will need both of them. Also a fuel pressure gauge and set the fuel pressure to 43psi ( that is the stock fuel psi)

Yes you will need both of them. Also a fuel pressure gauge and set the fuel pressure to 43psi ( that is the stock fuel psi)

it sounds lik it would do the job but i dont have a fuel pressure gauge think this is a bit out of my league :laugh:
is their no other way of sorting out my problem ??

OK, make sure the fuel lines arent kinked when you close the tank.

You can pull out the injector screens. Before you do that look down in the injector with a flash light to see it there is any trash.

ok the bike is running when i got home. but it is starting to loose power like the last time but i thought after 10 mile this should not of happened ..
will this continue to happen with the pump ??

Back