1999-2004 Collage

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
This is *almost* complete. As far as I know, the only scheme I am missing is the 2003 Japan-only Blue SE.

I have added the 2000 Silver SE, which I have found actually was a Suzuki factory color. Here is a small version. I will put the big one in the gallery.

Enjoy.
smile.gif

HAYA_1999_2004_Collage_SM.jpg

Hey Thanks !! Appreciate you doing this for us. Makes a great conversation piece at work and it's also good to forward to the uninformed !!

Here should be the link to the big pic.

The silver was extremely rare. I wasn't sure it was stock until I was searching for the 2003 Blue SE (which I have yet to find).

Here is a side product shot of the 2000 silver.

HAYA_2000_SSE_Side.jpg

24 schemes in all.

The 1999 Black-charcoal repeats in Europe only in 2000. The Euro-only 2003 Silver Blue repeats and comes to the US in 2004. The 2002 Midnight black is repeated outside the US, with updated forks/brake holders, in 2003.

Not counting repeats, 21 original schemes in all... so far, and to the best of my knowledge (20 shown).

I'd surely love to collect them all, but I think I'd settle for that SE silver too! It's nice...
smile.gif

Thanks for getting them all in one pic, Narc...
cool.gif

Narcissus,
Thanks for the work. That all-silver is sweet!
Captain or someone may want to stick-pin this somewhere.

Nice poster. Now I just need to find a way to get it bigger to put up in my garage

I have never seen that SE All Sivler busa..That is one sharp looking color...Im sold if that comes out again...

Back