are the colors on the 2000 and 2004????

Do they have full silver in any of the years nolo
rock.gif

If you are refering to the two tone color models... with silver in it, then I think they are the same silver, from what i understand
smile.gif

if I believe correctly, there was an all silver model in 2000, Shen.

Nolo...I'm pretty darn sure the silver would be the same tone.
wink.gif

In 2000 in the U.S. there were only 2 color choices Red/Gray or Blue/Silver. No LE was avaiable. 99 had Silver/Black and also 01 but the colors were inverted.

In 01 I saw an all silver posted on the web but it was in Japan, it had black frame and cleaned wheels on the edge like an LE.

Europe had a Red/Black in 2000

Posted this on sh.org, but Colo-Rite says the silver is the same.

Slide1.jpg

Check it out: <a href="http://www.color-rite.com">Color-Rite<a>

thanks for the replies i was refering to the two tone colors of blue and silver. but an all silver one would be nice. i saw one for sale on ebay that had been painted all silver and it was nice. maybe in the future i will be painting mine all silver. once again thanks for the info.

I would love to see an all silver Busa. That may have to be the way I go when I decide to paint the Busa.

In 2000 in the U.S. there were only 2 color choices  Red/Gray or Blue/Silver. No LE was avaiable. 99 had Silver/Black and also 01 but the colors were inverted.

In 01 I saw an all silver posted on the web but it was in Japan, it had black frame and cleaned wheels on the edge like an LE.

Europe had a Red/Black in 2000
Posted on Mar. 10 2005,19:59
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love to see an all silver Busa. That may have to be the way I go when I decide to paint the Busa[/QUOTE]

Sho 'nuff, big K.

If I believe corectly, the all-silver model was only released for Japan.

Busa Boy...ask and ye shall receive.

silver.jpg

Ya, Color-rite has all the color codes... They happen to be a good company to deal with. I just ordered paint from them. They were very helpfull on the phone & the paint was delivered within a couple of days..

That all silver busa has to be my favorite one.. Although the 05 isnt to bad either
tounge.gif

I also answered this on S.org..the 04 Blue/silver is a brighter silver than the 00..

I had a 04 Hump for sale and compared them..
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

Back