198 RWHP- Mods complete

What's your 60fts?

You should go longer on the arm and forget about adding the weight.

Who did the head work?

Just think if you dropped about 50lbs???

Good job, keep us posted

beerchug.gif

FBR did the head work. I hate the look of an arm that extends the tire past the fender. So I am left with limiting to a 6" over.My 60's are in the low 1.5's.The diet is on!!!

You have inspired me to start looking for a shop to do a build on my bike, ill probably go the same exact rout as you and add a little juice to make up for my big ass (280lbs)

I cant get faster, stock motor just pipe pc3 and u4.2 with 4+ -1 gearing ran 6.38 in the 1/8 mile, I want 5.90s

Something I came up with that I hadn't tried yet was weighting the front end in order to leave harder. The como of gearing an letting go of the clutch almost instantly kept my launch rpm at 5500ish> I really wanted to leave a bit harder. Thos sounds hookie, but I bought a peice of all thread and 5 & 10lb standard barbell weights, cut everything to size, and planned on some testing before the weather went south. I know the "fast boys" typically run 30-40lbs of weight up front to stabilize and control wheelstand.
its called a cheater weight,I have a 25lb one up front,you can have it if you want,the guy i bought the bike fom used her stricky for raceing,i have no need for it

Devil Dog,

I'd like to see a picture of this weight if possible.

$200...for a 15lb weight..hahahah maybe I wont give it away after all..hahaha

Ill post a pic in the next couple of days,I just got the bike back today from being tuned and I have my 4 kids for the weekend so i dont have the time to pull her apart right now,sometime during the week ill make an hr and get it off

Back