16 year old on a Hayabusa killed

Slowstang305

Registered
Just ran into this in Orlando news. Pretty crazy to see the damage the Slowrolla sustained from this accident. Not sure I would have given a 16 year old a Hayabusa either.
https://www.clickorlando.com/traffi...-in-crash-on-round-lake-road-in-orange-county

fatal2_1545077595781_15822527_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

The guy in the video isn't a 16 year old either.

I still don't think a bike like this should be in the hands of an inexperienced rider and nor does Suzuki. This guy seems very mature in the video.

tragic.... but 16 years old on a hayabusa? doesn't ANYONE wanna pay their dues and work their way up anymore? I never felt any shame in that.... and my wallet didn't allow for a busa at that age anyhow..... take ure time young bucks.... pay ure dues.... work ure way up.

Tragic . . .

But 16 years old on a Hayabusa ?

ANYONE want to pay their dues
and work their way up anymore ?

I never felt any shame in that . . .

And my wallet did not allow for a
Hayabusa at that age anyhow . . .

Take your time young bucks . . .

Pay your dues . . .

Work your way up .

Grandpa on his trike is just as, if not more, dangerous. On December 8th, my friend was headed home from picking up his work van. Light turns green, my friend starts crossing the intersection and whaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm! His van was spun around a full 180 degrees. He gets out and the rider of this trike is unconscious with half his body inside the van. Everyone starts calling 911 and the older gentleman wakes up and starts moaning and complaining and my friend tries to calm him down until paramedics arrive. My friend says that the people that witnessed the accident decided to stay to give their version of the story. They all said that the light turn red and they stopped, but the trike flew by them right to the center of the intersection and hit my friend’s van. Now, imagine if my friend would’ve started rolling a split second later?!!! He could’ve been killed if the trike would’ve hit right on the driver’s door. By the way, this was in Orlando as well.
BF9FFE01-F56A-44CB-9E4A-9B00517A7635.jpeg

7D9BE5F0-AFEB-4017-BD4D-887743A5E9DC.jpeg

006207C6-C48D-4E21-839C-77B2D1C0D913.jpeg

Grandpa on his trike is just as, if not more, dangerous. On December 8th, my friend was headed home from picking up his work van. Light turns green, my friend starts crossing the intersection and whaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm! His van was spun around a full 180 degrees. He gets out and the rider of this trike is unconscious with half his body inside the van. Everyone starts calling 911 and the older gentleman wakes up and starts moaning and complaining and my friend tries to calm him down until paramedics arrive. My friend says that the people that witnessed the accident decided to stay to give their version of the story. They all said that the light turn red and they stopped, but the trike flew by them right to the center of the intersection and hit my friend’s van. Now, imagine if my friend would’ve started rolling a split second later?!!! He could’ve been killed if the trike would’ve hit right on the driver’s door. By the way, this was in Orlando as well.View attachment 1590170
View attachment 1590171

View attachment 1590172
That's a big impact too...how did the trike rider make out?

That's a big impact too...how did the trike rider make out?
My friend tried to get some info out the paramedics, but all they said was rider had 50/50 chances of making out of that one. He said last update he got was rider was in critical condition. I mean, that’s a hell of a hit for a person of any age, but being an elder makes it harder to make it out of that one IMHO.

I've known a couple teenagers that can really ride, and my friend's near 8 year old son is a natural, amazing riding and driving skills.
There are alot of teens and young people that DO have the skill for big power bikes.
However, most, if not all of them, do Not have the self control or experience to be riding big bikes, guys especially.
Too much testosterone n crazy youth attitude. They don't comprehend that you accelerate so much quicker than you can stop, let alone react.
At 18, I asked my Dad to cosign for a new 600 Ninja for me. He laughed, and said, I'm not signing your death warrant.
It took me a few years to understand where he was coming from. But, in hindsight, I know he was right.

tragic.... but 16 years old on a hayabusa? doesn't ANYONE wanna pay their dues and work their way up anymore? I never felt any shame in that.... and my wallet didn't allow for a busa at that age anyhow..... take ure time young bucks.... pay ure dues.... work ure way up.
It's the only way to master anything, no one can skip to a black belt except at Sears.

Back