1397 Kit?

Ham

Registered
How much more power could i expect to see with a 1397 kit and is it even worth it.
Should i just wait until the 1500cc comes out. But my 09 only has 4k on it and i love it.

Got me!? No replacement for displacement... suzuki would be on top again if they built a >200rwhp gen 3

Talk to the experts, I'm not one. N2O is the cheapest way to go I hear and I think you can start with a 20 shot.

There probably needs to be a testimony thread of how much we have spent on just the feeling you have. Whatever you do, it wont be enough after you do it. You will want more. Enjoy your bike. Reliability n actually having money in your bank account are 2 things that are important. Those can disappear instantly with a phone call to Carpenter or APE or whoever.

There probably needs to be a testimony thread of how much we have spent on just the feeling you have. Whatever you do, it wont be enough after you do it. You will want more. Enjoy your bike. Reliability n actually having money in your bank account are 2 things that are important. Those can disappear instantly with a phone call to Carpenter or APE or whoever.
lol, So true. Don't know why i even thought of it. Chasing the power Baby.

The problem with a 84mm bore on a genII is the cylinder lower skirt is prone to cracking!
You need a gen1 cylinder~ \

The problem with a 84mm bore on a genII is the cylinder lower skirt is prone to cracking!
You need a gen1 cylinder~ \
I've read that and saw how it looks. I know some sell the gen1 heads and pistons bored to 83 and 84mm. If i buy i kit is that the only thing needed.

I know ape offers a kit that you find a gen 1 block, send it to them and they send you out a block that's already bored, etc. then just put gen 2 head on if you desire

We keep gen 1 blocks bored with pistons for both gens in stock .. just inbox when ready..we can give partial core for gen 2 block also or you can pay full price..

Back